FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
qWHlXs7.png

Shout out to Six for the banner!

No Cloud or Squall will hinder your journey to a packed beach and to soak up those sweet ultraviolet sun rays. Okay, I wouldn't advise you do that in real life right now, what with the fact there is still a dangerous pandemic yet to be dealt with, but there's nothing to prevent your Final Fantasy characters or Final Fantasy Forums members of choice from hitting the sands and frolicking around in azure blue waters.

So welcome to It's Always Sunny in FFFLandia where instead of an amusing sitcom with a group of misfits, we can have a series of short creative writing entries with as many misfit characters as you want in your story.

Rules!

• Write a short story about summer. It doesn't have to take place on the beach - if your idea of spending a normal summer is a long, leisurely drive across the country while half-blind in order to test your eyesight (please don't actually do this IRL), feel free to write about it as the premise for your story.
  • Your story must have Final Fantasy characters and/or Final Fantasy Forums members up to some wacky shenanigans.
  • The word limit is 1,500 words. No novels, please!
  • Submit your entry to me either by PMs here or on Discord (Linnaete for both). Ideally send me a link to a Google Docs page or something.
  • Deadline pending. As this event requires a lot more time and effort than most, we can be flexible with the final deadline. I'll post updates when necessary.

Last edited:
I think I have an idea now. :hmmm:

Not sure if I'll really be able to do it justice but I'll give it a go and hopefully be on my way with it asap as I do love these writing events.

Back