Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind seeing a PSP prequel for FFX. Obviously it would have to be about Braska's pilgrimage, but I just want to learn Jecht and Auron's back-story a little better.

I agree with Fleur. We wouldn't need it regardless of how it might play out. It might have been interesting but no point. Plus, consider the characters in the story. In X, you got a team as you went along, if there was a prequel; you're stuck with only three throughout the entire game. The characters themselves are awesome but it would get rather boring after so long.

Though, I wouldn't have minded being Jecht.

All-in-all, I would rather nothing came out of X rather than a satisfying ending but I would have preferred a prequel to the lame sequel they spewed outta their asses.

out of every FF game this game didn't even need FF10-2 you knew everything by the end of 10 10-2 just threw a whole bunch of random shit together and badly may i just add

no more anymore games for 10 and it's be a running joke after awhile

I'd take a remake of X where you get to choose the story situations better and don't necessarily have to end up where you have to fight Sin and all that, or fall in love with Yuna. Maybe you could steal Lulu away, or date Yunalesca o_O. I don't think such a game would be called X-3 though, more like "Final Fantasy Auto".

I'd rather a reboot of X-2 where Yuna is now in the role of High Summoner and is rebuilding Spira from the ground up while dealing with the lost of Tidus. But since I haven't a clue how to even expand on such a generic idea, I vote leave it. Meanwhile I'll pretend X-2 never happened and Yuna now rules over all of Spira because she's that awesome.

I wouldn't mind seeing a PSP prequel for FFX. Obviously it would have to be about Braska's pilgrimage, but I just want to learn Jecht and Auron's back-story a little better.

I was also thinking of that, like square enix made FF crisis core explaining Zack history, i think they should make a prequel telling Braskas pilgrimage with jecht and auron, how they get started and a really cool story behind it.

I wouldnt call it a X-3, also i dont know what to call it xD

I would like to see a prequel movie that show's the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle as it was a war with technology and aeon's so that would be cool watching Bahamut tearing people apart other than that the prequel about Braska's pilgrimage sound's good but no more sequel's.

No,

I loved FFX and enjoyed FFX2 for what that game was worth as far as story goes.

The reason FFX2 was made was because a prequel would be pointless, Spira hasnt changed in 1000 years, nevermind 10 years. A sequel has already been done.
Tidus and Yuna are re-united, leave it at that.
. Spira can't be so unlucky as to be under threat 3 times in 5 or so years...

i would say Yes!!!! it would be awesome if FF-X3 came out and was about braska's pilgramage and being able to play as jecht would be awesome and auron having new moves.. it would be very interesting being able to know what happened in their pilgrimage.

No, I feel their is no need for another FFX as most of the storys has already been told and considering the not so good FFX-2 there is no need. Unless it was about Braskas storyline and his journey that would be quite fun to play.

I actually remember reading somewhere (source unconfirmed, probably) that X-2 was originally meant to feature Auron and Jecht, which would have been the most badass game ever made in the history of Final Fantasy.
But they figured gamers would rather stare at Yuna's butt than Jecht's chest, and so YRP was born.

It's as bad as Basch being shafted from main character in XII. Seriously, who the fuck thought YRP or Vaan was a good idea?

I really wanna see a prequel based on Braska's pilgrimage. You would play as Jecht in the field rather than Tidus. I'd murder someone to have that.

It would never work but I hate that X-2 had so little involvement with both Tidus and Yuna together. The only thing they could really do is if they had kids and one of them became a summoner and sin came back and then they had to be guardians or some shit. Which would just be the original game with different characters.

I really wanna see a prequel based on Braska's pilgrimage. You would play as Jecht in the field rather than Tidus. I'd murder someone to have that.

A whole game with Jecht's american voice actor would make me cringe tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although it'd be nice to see a prequel, it's already been said that it'd probably be too same-y.
Spira would be exactly the same, after all.

Maybe make it into an animated series?
Lol /jk.

I'd like to see a movie, I think that'd be a really good movie if done right!

If they did a ffx-3 it would have to be completely original because they wouldn't have much to play from X-2.

A prequel to X however would be good like seeing the life of Tidus when he was in Zanarkand before Sin and Jecht playing Blitzball. Probably wouldn't have much action though...

I was thinking of the same idea as some mentioned here already. The more I play FFX and the characters discuss or see flashbacks of Braska, Jecht and Auron's journey, the more I am interested in actually playing that bit. It would've made a great game as a prequel to play as those 3. Perhaps to keep it less boring, them 3 get into all sorts of trouble and ending up visiting the locations in different order as opposed to the same order as Yuna and her guardians do in FFX.

Back