Who Was Stronger: Seifer or Squall?

I think Seifer win, lol, 'cause Squall and 2 others cannot kill Ordin. But Seifer strangled Ordin in 2 pieces in only 2 seconds, lol :D.

Squall inflicting damage above 100,000 using lion heart + damage of renzokuken
Squall owns even Seifer has more than 50,000 hp compared to Squall who has a cap of 9999 HP. LoL

But seriously, I still think that Squall is stronger compared to Seifer because Squalls experiences of defeating bosses,gfs and monsters...strength can be earned thru experience. Not saying that Seifer doesnt have enough experience but if Seifer had fought together with Raijin and Fujiin, do you think they can beat Ultima Weapon with his limit break and so with the other 2. If he had more experiences compared to Squall, why dont he own a GF.

Brute strength is good..but still, is not enough

Everywhere that Squall had turned he had the leadership role. Cid appoints him to give all the orders. He did everything and anything he could for Rinoa, and had to make the decisions of his friends that could jepordize their lives(for example the missle base). He at times had crisis' with himself, but kept pressing on. Seifer was just a pawn and just needed to be on a short leash of power.

Squall>Seifer

Squall's will is his power.

Personally I would say Squall was stronger, but only by a bit. I don't have much reasoning for this, but it's just what I got from the game.
At the begining, Seifer cheats to win, I'm sure if they'd been allowed to use magic, the outcome would've been entirely different.
BTW, don't they need to have a GF junctioned to use magic, therefore wouldn't Seifer have one? What is it?

Personally I would say Squall was stronger, but only by a bit. I don't have much reasoning for this, but it's just what I got from the game.
At the begining, Seifer cheats to win, I'm sure if they'd been allowed to use magic, the outcome would've been entirely different.
BTW, don't they need to have a GF junctioned to use magic, therefore wouldn't Seifer have one? What is it?
The Fire Cavern was a prerequisite for the SeeD exam, so he probably at least had Ifrit

I'd like to think that Squall was more powerful, but from what I've seen of Seifer fighting alongside the Sorcerer and that stuff with Odin...I'd say that Seifer was pretty damn powerful himself

I'd have to say Squall, I think Seifers cockiness gets in his way, and lets face it every time squall came against Seifer he bested him.

Back