Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Tifa

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Cid

• RedXIII

• Total voters
Cloud because of the fact he was never able to be taken out of your party for most of the game. Cid is pretty high up on the list too along with Barret, but Cloud takes the #1 spot since he's been on the front line 99.9% of the time. Have him leveled up to around 92 I think.

My best character is Cloud...simple. My second best would be Vincent... they were always on my party, the 3 character i always went random on it...checking who was the one i needed to level up mostly. ^_^

Vincent is my favorite character. He has great attack and is very well capable of using Materia without affecting his stats too much. His long range is useful against...well, anyone, really. Though his only downside is lack of control during a Limit Break, Chaos is still rather powerful.

My best character would have to be Vincent, followed by Cloud then Tifa. I just kept killing monsters with Vincent's Death Penalty until he could kill every single thing with just one shot (even Emerald Weapon). So he could pretty much destroy anything.

I had 3 best cloud vincent and red XIII cause when u get them they are basically in your lvl range so i tried to keep them as equal as i could get them in lvling, but cloud will always but best u can put materia on other chars to make them more powerful then cloud but cloud will always be up there with them in lvl's unless you have cloud get killed and keep him dead while others lvl up

Cloud is always the strongest, no matter what. o_O
And I almost always have either Cid or Red in my party, so they're very strong as well. ^_^

Since I've played the game about 5 times already I've had for one Cloud and tifa as my strongest characters. I think I had Red XIII as one of my top personnel in one replay. And another I had Cait Sith as my prime powerhouse.

Ok i have to admit my first game through i used red xiii and cait sith. they were my all . then next game i got aeris lvl 99 w/ lvl 4 limit before she died (im obssed i know) and then i found out barrats limit 4 hit 16 times and cids hit 24 times so they became my next. but all my characters were at lvl 99 and had 255 stats plus because i was and still am obssed w/ ff7 but like i say cid and barrat hit the most so they are better i think

Cloud was my strongest followed by Barret then Tifa. No matter what, I always had Cloud and Barret built up as my tank then I would always switch out Tifa and Yuffie as the third followed by Vincent later on.

my toughest is always vincent if i didnt power him up i would be struggling to get his level 4 limit chaos and death penalty which owns

yup gotta agree, Tifa gets prtty strong toward the end also though, especially with her later on limit breaks

I have

Cloud as my strongest (I think level 56 or something)
Nanaki as my second strongest (55)
and then Cid as my third strongest (53)

I am at the part just before you go face Jenova and Sephiroth one last time but I keep dying so I need to level up.

I've been trying to level up for about a year now lol.

Aeris is your strongest? But isn't it a waste of time leveling her up?? XD
I loved her final limit and weapon, but you only get to use it for a limited time. =[

Back