Who is the best looking FF Character

Men: Edge, Kain, Edgar, Setzer, Buntz, Irvine, Balthier, Jecht (hehee) and Gabranth.

Women: Terra, Faris (just look at her art!), Rydia, Celes, Rosa, Aerith, Yuna and Rinoa. Rinoa has that odd beauty you hardly see, sorta like the beauty to Camilla Belle, who oddly looks like she could play Rinoa xD

Out of the guys, I'd say Zack Fair is the awesomest looking of all, not to mention one of the few FF heroes with some actual spunk and a positive outlook most of the time. He never seems to have a brooding emo moment ever.

char-zack.jpg

For the girls, I stick by Freya. While she won't win any beauty pageants (outside of Burmecia and Cleyra), she is quite well made artistically, and a lot of the art out there shows how lovely she can be.

6ef50784b50bc38210f661586e4ae844.jpg

Baltheir for the guys... A sky pirate with an accent = epic win... Plus I like guys with short hair!

honorable mention : cloud and noctis

For girls Vanille.. She is beautiful, and yet again cute accent..

honorable mention: Ashe and Rinoa..

In my opinion I think Noctis is attractive ^.^ Squall is another favourite of mine and so is Cloud ahah. Don't flame at me D:

I think Vanille is one of the prettiest girls in FF. Once again, that's just my opinion. I think pretty much everyone in FF is attractive... except for those few exceptions.

Its a straight toss up between Dagger and Tifa. Man not only are they both hot brunettes but both have great personalities as well. However Tifa's boobs would definately be the tie breaker. The other thing is I think Tifa is nicer to Cloud then Dagger is to Zidane so it seems like Tifa is nicer person.

actually, i think tiffa's nicer than dagger because dagger is used to being treated like a princess, and zidane doesn't treat her like one, but neve the less i agree with you zidane23. the best looking ff girl has to be tifa, for reasons stated by zidane23. as for ff guys, i'd say auron looks the best. let's face it people: that battle scar on his face and that sword= one badass mother fucker. anyone agree?

I agree with you Sephiroth. Auron is just bad-ass :D

So, like I stated above, Auron is the one I would choose for the male side along with Zell and Basch. For the female side, I would choose Tifa and... Rikku?

Queen Brahne from FFIX:

Queen_Brahne01--article_image.jpg

:awesome: Sexyyyyy~ lady...

*cough* In all seriousness, Balthier from XII. Dreamy-faced, sleek, smooth-talkin' badass British man with fabulously good taste. I approve. :inlove:

Girls...I guess I'd have to shoot for either Aeris (Aerith :() or Vanille.

I like Aerith's personality the most, but Vanille...there's something about her accent, I don't know what it is but I'd just sit there listening to her all day...

Guys, well if I was going to be homosexual guess I'd have to be with Balthier, suave, charming, dresses to suit his personality and did I mention charming? Most certainly the leading man.

1035d.jpg

Yuna, for me, is the best-looking Final Fantasy character overall. The first time I saw her, I fell in love right away. I think it had to do with her FFX outfit, too, but her character design is so beautiful as well as her personality.

lightningcloseup.jpg

Lightning is my second choice. Her beauty is so unique. I like how she looks different than most of the cute and pretty female FF characters. She looks more tough, I guess, but that's what makes her attractive.

squall.jpg

Goodness, this guy is so beautiful. I'd say Squall is the best-looking male in FF. It's hard to compare, especially 'cause the graphics get better and better, but man, if they were to improve on Squall's character design, everyone would probably like him more than Cloud. Haha, I kid.

hopeestheim.png

I feel like an LG saying this, but Hope is on my list! I don't know. I think it's just me having a thing for little boys or something, but come on, Hope is really cute. I love his character design.

pdvd211e.jpg

Last but not least is Tidus. I know there are more good-looking characters than he, but I guess his personality just adds to his handsome-ness.

For the guys: Tidus, Squall, Cloud, Zack, Balthier and Noctis

For the girls: Fang, Lightning and Lulu from FFX have to be the best girls in the series for me...:ryan:

I was also tempted to mention Cecil and Genesis for the guys but they just look like the type of guys who apply make up before they go out so... nah.

With the women it's hard to just pick the best three.

Probably Fang, Rikku and Rinoa for me although I also like Quistis and Lulu.

As for the men Squall, Cloud and Ramza.

Female:
Tifa because of her awesome hair and E-cup jugs
Vanille because of her revealing clothing, hair and accent.
Lightning because of her badassery, hair and skintone.

Male:
Cloud because of his famous/infamous hair.
Hope for his hair and "cute" facial expressions that make fangirls scream.
Tidus because of his strongly saturated eye colour and hair.

After having just rewatched Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete last night I am reminded just how amazingly gorgeous Cloud Strife is. I'm also replaying the game, but the little picture in the menu doesn't do his fabulous looks justice! I also like his arms, they're kinda beefy :nudge:

In terms of girls that I think are attractive? It's Fang from FFXIII hands down, she so sexy and strong that being around here would just make me giggle and flail like a schoolgirl! :x3:

For the ladies.
Fang: my gosh, when I saw art from this lady I knew I would love her right away, love her hair, her clothes, and I like her attitude and accent. She's just awesome and sexy.
Paine: She's not really girly and that's what I like about her.
Serah: She's cute ^^

For the men:
Squall, main reason why I bought the game was because of his looks... eheheheee... >.>
Noctis: No explanation, he's just cool.

Easily one of the best looking FF characters that caught my eye, and the game isn't out yet, Stella. Also Rikku, Tifa, and for some reason (I'm not a freak!!) Fran

For Girls I'd go with:

Tifa-FF7:Cute brunette with huge chest, thats all you need for that one
Rinoa-FF8:Just very pretty, I dunno what else to say about her
Lulu-FFX: One word, rack

For guys I'd say:
Squall-FF8: Classic good looks, cool hair,badass scar
Baltheir-FF12:Classic good looks also, with great sophisticated style and charm

Last edited:
Lightning has a pretty awesome outfit, so I pick her.

A tie between Cloud and Balthier for the guys. Cloud because of the hair and because he makes a man-skirt look pretty bitchin'. Balthier because he has a cool vest, and can actually wear black leather pants and make it look decent. :8F:

As for the aminal chars -- probably Fran, because she makes me laugh. Every time I see her. lol

Zack Fair. Those blue eyes and long dark hair make me melt.
He has the cutest smile too and an attractive voice.

For females, it would be Aerith.
From the moment I saw her, I knew it was love. D:

Back