FF Music Which Square Enix song are you currently listening to? V.2

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
The original thread will be lost to spam soon enough so I thought I'd make a new one here.

I'm listening to "Memories of Lightwaves" it's the opening theme for FFX-2.

What about you guys?

Right now I'm listening to Liberi Fatali From Final Fantasy VIII. Its one of the best Final Fantasy songs evar. :monster:

I'm listening to the instrumental of Why by Ayaka =D
It's better than the actual song >.o

Well, I know I might get shot for saying this, but I'm currently listening to Fragment of Memory from DoC. I like this sort of music, I think it's jazz, but I'm not too sure.

I'm listening to... well, I don't really know! My brother's got his CD player on in the other room, and there's this song he's playing, and I know it's from FF, but I just can't think where... >.<

The Extreme

The Black Mages version of the Extreme from FFVIII.
Practically the same as the original but even more Extreme, with insanely fast guitar solos. I can imagine trying to play them (I don't actually play guitar) and my fingers falling off!!! sooo extreme!!!!

I'm listening to Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X. I just love the sound of that piano... I wish I had the piano notes for it. Does anyone know where I can find them, maybe? :D

I'm listening to "Fufilled Desire" from Crisis Core. It's the credits song of Crisis Core, and my favourite part is from around 4 minutes to around 6 minutes. It's an orchestrated version of one of my favourite pieces from Crisis Core.

I am listening to Celes theme from Final Fantasy VI, it is one of the most beautiful and saddest song in the series, it never fails to move me.

"A Flower Blooming in the Slums" from Crisis Core. Really peaceful song with a tinge of sadness to it.

"The Birth of a God" from FFVII. It doesn't seem as dramatic as it should be, given the context, but eh. I prefer the track before it, "Jenova Absolute."

The Final Fantasy IV crystal theme. I really like it for some reason, and it keeps my birds from screaming. :)

I'm listening to the Piano Version of 1000 Words from the Final Fantasy X Piano Collection. I just love the way the song makes me feel...

The Square Enix song that I am listening to is Final Fantasy Main Theme I just Love that song I mean I like like every Final Fantasy song. Yeah I love the melody in the crystal palace in Final Fantasy IV for ds. Also The battle with Zeromus.

im listening to "Omen"also known as "Movement in green" from FFX, ah its such a beautiful song,its like the different version of To Zanarkand.

Back