Where would you like to live?

Baaj Temple would be my choice middle of nowhere and best of all its cold and i love the cold.

Is this before Sin is dead or post Summoner Yuna's quest? If Sin is still alive, Besaid is my choice, Luca or Bevelle. Why? Well, Besaid is a village, chances of Sin attacking, near 0. Bevelle mainly because I can easily assume that Sin will not attack there as it has never been mentioned as Sin's target. Luca is the same as Bevelle.

If Sin is dead, I would live in Luca, cos it's just like the 'real world'.

In the end, after some thought, I would prefer to live in the Dream Zanarkand.

What would be the difference if Sin was alive or dead, and thats not really true, because as you can see, in FFX, Kilika was attacked by sin, and its also a small village, but Luca and Bevelle weren't even though their the biggest cities.

-My Sacrificial Paradise

Last edited:
To be honest, there all good places. The thunder plains I'd like to have a little place there, I love thunderstorms and it puts me to sleep.

Luca, nice city, lots of people, and a high road to kick some fiend ass.

Besaid, just a small town, a get away to relax.

I would want a place in each place, if i wanna only deal with a few people besaid or kilika, if I wanna be in town Luca, Bevell, or Dream Zanarkand, and if i wanted no one to bug me, it'd be all the other places, it really depends on the day, though I still like my original choice of The Zanarkand Ruins

-My Sacrificial Paradise
\

I'd choose besaid, it's nice and small, they have a beautiful beach and it's appears to be a nice settle community.

The calm lands, so much open space, alot of people go there so you can make a business there and the remiem temple really isnt that far away if your feelign religious.

Either Besaid, Zanarkand (before the attack) - I'm a city man, or that place where they saw the sunset, can't remember the name.

I would chose bevelle it is just so big and beautiful. I would love to live there but not on the top because its kinda scary to live at the very top. If I was at the scene where seymour and yuna kiss I would have punched seymour out and grabbed Yuna and bring her to safety.

Forget punching... push him off the edge and say he slipped and somehow be immune to the guns!

Anyway yeah, I forgot about Bevelle, that's a great place too. I agree with you about this place. How about the moon river thingy (forgot the name) that's a good place. One place I could never be is Guadosalam, the guado just piss me off.

I would either live in Zanarkand or Bevelle they both look really cool in the game and they would be awesome places to be in.

You know I think that living in the Farplane would be nice. It's so calm there (so many ghosts..), beautiful and no Sin. Otherwise it's Besaid to me.

I would live near the moonflow because it nice but they also got shoopufs and the shoopufs handlers.

=]

Besaid of course! The beach is amazing =] or Zanarkand....even though Guadosalam would be good too because you could always go see your dead loved ones. =/

I would live in bevelle it looked good in that in game movie of seymour and yuna wedding.
C:%5CUsers%5Cdefault.default-PC%5CDesktop%5CNew%20Folder%5CNew%20Folder%20%282%29

Last edited:
I would live in Kilika (Before it was smashed by sin), It was so pretty, I love how the docks are built in FFX-2, I would most definitely live in a Place like that, that or Macalania Woods, that place was pretty too.

Back