Where would you like to live?

Soraeon

Blue Mage
Gil
Where would u like to live in ff10? i already post this thread for ff9, but my next favorite game is ff10. So.. i would like to live in Luca city, the biggest city in Spira because there is everything u need, fun, entertainment, good place to relax on the docs and yet urban.:) And u?

I think I'd kill myself if I lived in the world of Final Fantasy X, but I'll go with Zanarkand. You know--before it becomes a pile of rubble.

Besaid, because it's lovely and peaceful, safe from sin attacks, and has that lovely tropical island weather :cool:

Hmmm, my first thought was Luca, but I do like Besaid Island. it's so peaceful there and it's right by the beach and it has such pretty landscape. But sometimes I need the the business of the city, plus Luca has it's own beauty, and it seems to be the center for most things so I'm going to say Luca

I would choose Besaid. It is sucha nice peaceful island, with the fun of having blitzball to play and such. it's also secluded so random strangers are not always walking around

Hmm probably Besaid, not actually in the village though, i would build my own little house right in the centre of that beach! I would like Luca too, because of blitzball, but i'd just get the boat there every now and then.

Zanarkand or Besaid, both awesome places :D plus both have blitzball stadiums.

Besaid for me....it looks nice and peaceful and Sin doesn't want it. And those watrefalls look amazing .;)

I would want to live in Besaid, although I'd imagine myself constantly ferry-hopping to go to Kilika and Luca.

I'd have to say Besaid as well. It has the peaceful nature, and you could take a boat to Luca if you want the city. Plus, it is largely unpopulated. You could live in the village, or build a house somewhere nearby.

i would love to live in besaid loads of kool ppl and the wether is gd and there is a wkd beach to chill on and meet lasses lol

@Key.Blade.Master

Can you put more effort into your posts? Two words is considered spam and worth deleting. I'll let this post slip this time.

I would say bevelle because I already live on a place considered a tropical island so Im thinking of going urban and into the Capital Ya.Thats plus its more me I guess.

Back