Where are you?

I'm currently in the Henne Mines farming for ultimate armor. Got 2 Brave Suits and 1 Lordly Robe. I need three more. After that I'm going to the Lhusu Mines to get a Mallet for the Masamune. This is all in preparation for my attempt to beat Yiazmat in 50 minutes.

in my current game i have just beaten the 5 mandragora things in the sochen Cave palace and i am about to go to the stilshrine miriam to chain like 100 Zombie things so i can sell the loote, Ice brands and Enchanters habbits that you get. first time i did it i got like 60k and i spent it on armour, weapons and items.

I'm currently in Balfonheim port accepting the Pylraster hunt for like the seventh time round :P

I'm tying to power up my characters and head out to Tchita Uplands. There I will go into this cave and unlock a door with a key. I bet there awaits me a big boss, so I'll power up until I'm around level 45.

Mission: Get to Archades

Currently at the blue save crystal in Giruvegan. Everyone is above level 50, Basch, above level 60. :gasp:

Next move: Kicking mid-boss ass

I am in th Pharos trying to get a Dragon Whisker, everyone is around level 71 and I just completed my rare game/trophy monster collection for the Bestiary - Luxollioid was the last one I killed to complete this.

I also did the Shadowseer hunt here too.

I started the game anew so currently I am at east gate with only Vaan. I killed Rogue Tomato so I decided to buff him up to level 5.

Im about 2 months finished the game, I only needed to do a couple of hunts and get the zodiac spear to do most things.

Now I am at West Gate to travel to Bhujerba. When I get Larsa there I will train at Lhusu Mines for couple of levels, since Larsa has unlimited stock of potions :wacky:

Pre girruvegan Training, haven't got around to going in and killing everything yet, but it's on my to do list

im at king rathwalls tomb after the moving walls,,,,,characters are all diffrent lvls.....like 19&20's i know sad right im a noob at ff12 but not any other ones

I'm in Balfonheim now, I just finished getting 1 of every weapon/armour/accessories. XD

I also killed the Hell Wyrm yesterday too and all party is at level 75 now.

All I got left to do is get the Wyrmblade Hero, kill Omega and Yizzie and get the Omega, Yizzie, Bagamman and Gabranth figurines for the Sky Pirates den and of course get everyone upto level 99.

I've done everything else in this game.

Henne Mines, on my way to the esper Zodiark and the monsters there are epic.

I think i'm up too Raithwells Tomb, havn't played in ages i started again in streaker challange XD.

My main party is something around 20-30 (Dustia chain FTW!)

My others: only about 15-20.

I'm at the lhusu mines with Larsa :D
I'm currently aiming for lv 35 so i won't be leaving unless my charecters are well leveled. This is my third playthrough though hehe

Back