Where are you?

A couple weeks ago I beat FFVII my Seventh time through %100.:P
Every materia
at least 1 of Every Item
All bosses Defeated
Max Levels...etc.
:P
Then i just beat FFX a few days ago.

Just became a paladin in FFIV, now i can level up Cecil a wee bit and get on with the story. Need to get some gil also so i can get all of the paladin armour for Cecil. Im already getting kinda bored of this game, but im gonna try n keep playing it.

Just about to give that Rosa chick some antlion poo or whatever it is, she's got desert fever or some shit, anyway, ive established that Edward is a big poof and I don't ike him at all xD

Also I seem to be having to train before going in anywhere because I die -__-

FFIV: Even though I beat the game, I am on my second playthrough in the Lunar Subterrane trying to find those rare pink tails from the Flan Princesses.

FFVI: Same deal here as well but I am in the Dragon's Den and have to defeat Omega Weapon.

FFXII: I think I am at The Stilshrine of Miriam.

The only problem is... I have no interest of completing these task anytime soon.

I am on the second disk of FFVII
I just got the Airship. Really not much else to say at the moment, all the cool stuff just happened. Just leveling up. Anyone know of the best place to do so at this point? Where I can get the most Bang for my Buck experience wise?

I'm playing FFXII and I'm currently in Paramina Rift trying to kill the Trickster Hunt. That hunt is a beast to try to kill.

This is probably more of a rant than where I am, but OMG, just got to the underworld - Im pretty sure this is wher ei gave up last time on the PS version. I'm sure I couldn't get into that dwarft castle place >_>

Anyway Im in there now - or rather saved out side. Go in the castle, get locked in the crystal room kill some stupid dolls that get Cliff fucking Richard in my head only to be arse raped DRY by Golbez. Didn't see that one coming :dry:

Anyway, that's where I am now, and still expect to be this time tomorrow.

lets see... i know exactly where im at... its the most recent ff game ive played,ffVIII its been ages since ive played it and ive even had time to finish the others but i still remember... i quit after i got stuck... i just have completed the game, and squall does his whole running in the white void, and when the fmv starts playing and whenever hes dancing at the ball, it freezes up and i never get to finish it so im officially stuck and ill never get to see the ending past that part... boohoo

I am currently level 20 taking the seed exam at the beginning of VIII. I just got off the vessel and saved my game before i went to bed yesterday.

In VII i am in near the end of the game somewhere i can't exactly remember where... i think i am about to go fight sephiroth and beat the game again... but I was going to do something before i did.

And on one of the older ones i am inside the hole where the dwars live and i just got the sword smith to make me sword betters : D

I'm currently in the Henne Mines in XII leveling all my chars to level 99. I'm in the process of my Perfect game and it's taking me forever lol

in final fantasy 8 iam just about to infiltrate galbadia garden and in final fantasy 7 iam doing clouds past right at the part when sephy burns the village and i trained outside kalm and my tifa cloud and barret are at lv 27 took me so long but hey bordem lol

In FFX I am stuck in Zanarkand ruins because the monsters are too strong, and I can't get out because they kill me when I try to run o_O

Currently stuck in a rather irksome battle with Yiazmat, praying to a God (in whom I do not believe) that this battle somehow draws to a close before the wrinkles start setting in. I'll be popping off to the Henne Mines, soon, so that I can attempt to acquire Zodiark once again.

Well I WAS up to these parts but my brother murdered my PS1and my PS2 memory cards in cold blood.-__-

Final Fantasy I- In the Temple of Chaos.
The end version, was up to Kraken I think.

Final Fantasy II - Just started, want to finish I first.

Final Fantasy IV - Just got up to
Bahamut in the lunar underground, got my ass handed to me a few times too xD
I really enjoyed playing it though.

Final Fantasy V - I think that I just got my second set of crystals.

Final Fantasy IV - Didn't really start, wanted to finish I-V first

Final Fantasy VII - At the
Northern Crater, Master Magic, Command, Summon Materia. All level 99. -__-

Final Fantasy VIII - At
Ultimercia's castle, all GF's all last weapons, full magic list. All level 100. -__-

Final Fantasy IX - Up to
Memoria
, got Vivi level 87 xD
Got all last weapons and all chocographs.

Final Fantasy X - Finally back to
Inside Sin, have lots of monsters captured and beginning to work on HP limit again. have Caladbolg, Nirvana, Godhand, Spirit Lance, Onion Knight and Masamune mastered but haven't done World Champion yet as I HATE blitzball and I've done it once...-__-

Final Fantasy X-2 - It's been so long I can't remember now. I had 95% I think.

Final Fantasy XII - Built most characters to level 78ish, Vaan is level 99 as it seems easier levelling them on their ow for me. :wacky:
I'm trying to
find the bloody Fafnir mark in Mt. Bur Omisace but I can't find teh bastard!:gasp:

Well that's all, I've had to start EVERYTHING again as mentioned above so most of these are of where I WAS at, not at what I currently am doing..^_^

Oh I know I went a little AWOL with the spoiler tage but I just wanted to make sure I didn't ruin any of these for anybody somehow. :monster:

Last edited:
Well Tidus and Wakka are the current world tag team champs on SvR2009....so I guess I'm somewhere in the states.....but if I you wanna know last known FF locations is the Phon coast Hunters camp with basch and vaan & Penelo

I am currently playing FFX2, I'm at the start of Chapter five and I am on the airship. I've just had the discussion with Brother about
which hole to jump into
and I'm about to go to Besaid

I - Opening the channel with Nitro Powder. (Had to start over, seeingas I got stuck in the Earthgift Shrine)

X - Replaying and leveling up the Calm Lands. Such a fun game. <3

XII - Forgot the name of the place, but I WAS training. I'm tired of that game.

Tactics - Restarting.

VIII - Mm, kinda gave up. I'm to OCD to play that game. XD

Dirge of Cereberus - A town after the square of snipers. Those snipers ticked me off. XD

II - Discarded for now; not to amusing.

III - Mmm, I really do need to start this game. XD

.... Man, I'm in an FF slump. XD

Final Fantasy I - Recently restarted. Beginning.
Final Fantasy VII: Final disk, just about to go to Northern Crater. Finishing up sidequests.
Final Fantasy VIII: Defeating the things in the Ragnarok. Need to buy new game - the disk is effed up.
Final Fantasy X: Killed final boss, doing more sidequests i.e getting more ultimate weapons. I'm a completist. :P
Final Fantasy XII: Recently beat the final boss, just restarting from save and getting all marks killed/complete Sky Pirates Den etc.

Back