Advent Children When Yazoo shoots Cloud....

As people have said before, I think with the first shot, Yazoo was just toying with Cloud. However, with the second shot which went right through Cloud without killing him, I just saw it was it is in the game. How many bullets must the party have taken without dying? As always Final Fantasy manages to defy the laws of physics.... and that's why I love it! :P

Last edited:
Hah, I don't really think they meant or implied for Yazoo to suck at shooting. Naturally, it would only make sense that he'd miss Cloud many times in the movie because we don't want our hero to die right away. Because of he was such a bad shot, and let's say that he did intend for that first shot to miss...then that tells me he's a bloody damn good shot, don't ya' think? xD

I just think that Cloud is very good at dodging more than anything. ;)

Revolver Ocelot is supposedly the best shooter in the world, who also happens to use what's considered the best pistol in the world, and STILL could'nt get a shot on Snake.

So I think it's safe to say that no matter what the movie, anime, game or book, the main character won't be taken out by a gun thanks to plot armor. Another thing to take into concideration is that Yazoo was attempting to kill Cloud every shot after that goggle shot. Meaning all those bullets that Cloud dodged in the forest wasn't because Yazoo sucks at shooting, but because Cloud is just that good/awesome at dodging and blocking.

I agree with some of the comments above, Yazoo only meant to show Cloud he meant business. To travel at such high speed on a bike and take a shot against the wind to hit a target as small as Clouds glasses which were actually being worn by Cloud takes alot of skill. Yazoo was smug because he pulled the shot off and got his point across to Cloud.

What point? No one would see a point except for death, when you see a pistol in front of your face.o_O

Wait, I saw another thread about this a sec ago... Well, at least this one is a lil' more serious :wacky:

Well of course Yazoo sucks at aiming, most villians are in the movies. When was the last time you saw a Stormtrooper or a Bond grunt actually hit and killed the main character or someone of any real importance?

Oh, Oh, I know! (It's not gonna be 'never' in the hidden part):
Zack is killed by a hell lot of soldiers from ShinRa, and they're effectively grunts. T.T

So I win, XD :(

it's a godam movie it would have been real bullets (well animated) but he has survived worse lots worse
like getting Sephiroths Sword through his stomach

oh and really zack only got killed because he came to see if cloud was alright and all so the bad guys got lucky

Last edited:
Well, duh... I believe that most people already know that, XD

But yeah, there are always exceptions to every assumption, XD

as we all know and love the Final fantasy series always blows gravity, Phyics and common sense out of the water, thats what makes it great. the only thing i want to know is what cloud uses to keep his hair so gravity defying, and yes when he gets shot in the face and the bullet bounces off does give the impression he is extremely hard or at the end when he gets shot through the chest (i think its his chest) and then gets up just to kill loz and Yazoo. cloud can take a bullet because he is un-believably powerful

Hmm, he has bullet proof glasses maybe lol!

Nah im pretty sure the shot wasnt straight in the eye, it was more of an angle shot which hit him, but scimmed his face, leaving a scar and knocking his glasses off. Im sure thats the reason.

I agree, it was probably just the angle of the bullet and when he shot him well Cloud is just powerful I guess, lols. =)

Back