What was your favorite boss?

Materia Keeper and Demon's Gate were plain hard since I didnt train, Lost number was a pain since I tried to kill him at lvl 28.
Safer Sephiroth was also really hard since I underestimated him and tried to kill him at lvl.53.
Emerald was really hard too because of 20 minute limit.

My favourite one was Sephiroth when you fight him for the final time as Cloud alone. All you have to do is perform the Omnislash limit break and poof! He's gone.

I dont know about favorite but the easyest was the final fight with sepheroth because all u have to do is sit there eventually he will attack and cloud will counter and kill him don't ask how i know this it is a sad story ( note: Sad as in Pathetic)

ruby weapon..sephiroth who care i kicked there ass all of them do heared me sephiroth lovers i kicked sephiroth ass..hahahahahhah

I found that Emerald and Ruby weapons were to difficult so I pick "One Winged Angel" Sephiroth"s second form.

His "final form" is actually called Seraph Sephiroth, or Safer in the english version due to a translation error. One-Winged Angel is merely a description and the title of one of his theme tunes.

My favorite boss was Ultimate Weapon. I loved chasing him around and running into him with the Highwind. He's got strong attacks and all but he's a huge pushover...the sword you get from him for Cloud is pretty awesome too...not gonna lie...

My favorite boss battle would have to be the one with the Ruby Weapon, and Emerald Weapon. I found them challenging which made it extra fun for me. ^_^
I would definatly have to say that the fight against jet in final fantasy x was the best because jet looked cool and it was challanging

I read through all the posts in this thread and I was looking for one answer, and AngelofDestiny gave it to me. I agree, the fight with Sephiroth as Cloud alone was my favorite. Just to see a bloodied up Sephiroth satisfied me.

The hardest boss I must agree with half of you and say Emarld Weapon. It would have probably been Ruby, but every time Ruby casted Ultima he would miss Cloud! Lol, easy win.

i like the weapon located in the deep sea:) i forgot its name... coz that weapon was the only reason why i was delayed finishing the game:) i needed to level up the mimic materia so i would have atleast 3:) and besides who would not enjoy watching 5 or 6 consecutive times summon of the knights:D well that all!

Since I have yet to beat the game, the only boss I can think of that I've encountered as a favorite would be Rufus. Even though I beat him with ease, he was pretty cool.

Since I have yet to beat the game, the only boss I can think of that I've encountered as a favorite would be Rufus. Even though I beat him with ease, he was pretty cool.

What disc are you on? Cause Seph couldn't be my favorite, he's way too easy for a end boss. I actually saw a video where all they did was remove Safer Seph's barrier and then 1 Omnislash kiled him.

My fav is Hedge (can't spell his whole name off the back). You fight him in Rocket Town in Cid's backyard or something. I like that boss because he gets hit by a truck in the in-game battle mode. It's hilarious to see the boss you just attacked turn around and try to run, then gets hit by a truck while your 3 characters are still standing there with their weapons out and everything. :P

i have to agree with darkmoon that the weapons are the most exciting bosses in the game and definately the most challenging but, definately fun to battle. lol

Back