FF Music What is that Square Enix song?

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
Post here if you are looking for the name of a particular piece of music and need to know what it is called. Other members will attempt to give you an answer.

i.e. What is the name of the song that plays during the Bizzaro Sephiroth battle in FFVII?

I was looking for a song where Cloud fighting for the 1st time with loz and Yazoo in Advent Children!!

What's the name of the song in FFVI when you fight Atma Weapon, the Statues (Doom, Poltrgeist, Goddess), and probably some other bosses?

Can you help me figure out what song this is? I think its an world map song from FF6 and below. http://youtube.com/watch?v=gPutYwiiE0o Just watch the funny video until it gets to 1:17 - 1:19 or after the battle.

That's actually the first overworld music of FF5, called "Four Hearts." It's based on the main theme of the game, "Ahead on Our Way." The other music before that is also from FF5.

And that video is awesome. XD

Last edited:
What's the name of the song in FFVI when you fight Atma Weapon, the Statues (Doom, Poltrgeist, Goddess), and probably some other bosses?

The Fierce Battle

What is the Song called when Yuna Seymour and auron fighted a fiend at the beach ?

Challenge

What's the name of the background music that plays in FFX when you're on the Moonflow path, just before you reach Guadosalam? It's like 'To Zanarkand' but on a different instrument.
Thanks in advance :)

What's the name of the background music that plays in FFX when you're on the Moonflow path, just before you reach Guadosalam? It's like 'To Zanarkand' but on a different instrument.

Hmm...well, the only song that I know is similar to "To Zanarkand" (since it basically IS To Zanarkand, with a mixture of this one other song [forgot the title], but more in-depth when it came to instruments) is FFX Ending Theme. The To Zanarkand piano part plays in the very middle of the song. You can try and download the song and see if that's it.

What is the song that played at the title menu of FF9, I got the OST for it and i cant find it on there.

I think it's called "The Place I'll Return to Someday"

I found it! It's called Sprouting. Thanks very much anyway, Mitsuki. :)

Back