What if Rinoa was your girlfriend?

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
I think a lot of fans of this game think Rinoa was a terrific female and great personality so if y'all had her as a girlfriend, how would you act and what would you do?

She'd be a great girlfriend for me, she's silly and sexy (but her legs look skinning in the in engine game). She'd be perfect for me, and I like her blue dress! :)

OK, lets not start that,"Oh its a video game character....."
We know, we know, we're just using our imagination.....

Hmmm i dont really care her personality is great and my girlfriend actually does look like her except my girlfriedn wears black rather than Blue both personality and looks are strikingly alike but fashion sense is way off course.

heh sounds like im bragging dont it sorry!

I think it's sad that ppl think that a game character is sexy and silly, but she would be fit if she was real. lol:wacko:

I whould be the happiest person in the whole world... exaggerated. well you get the point.

If you ask me she's my kind of girl.

r u kiddin i'll dump my girl friend an go to her place -rinoas house- and u know the story..hehe

well i'm a girl over here so i wouldn't want to.>_<
but if i was a guy,still then i would choose Tifa,she's perfect.
i don't think that i would have problem if Rinoa was but...

Nah! She gonna go back to Squall. LOL.
Yeah, she would probably ignore us (including Dark Squall) and she would go back to real "Squall Leonhart".

And here is the proof:
thrinoa_kiss.gif

Squall and Rinoa forever!

Last edited:
Yeah, she would probably ignore us (including Dark Squall) and she would go back to real "Squall Leonhart".

And here is the proof:
thrinoa_kiss.gif

Squall and Rinoa forever!

yeah she would ignore yous and once she sees me she will forget about squall and become my girlfreind because im the man of her dreams muahahahahahahahaha:lol:

Well, theoretically I can't see any reason why Rinoa wouldn't make a great girlfriend. She's almost perfect in every way. Best of all, she's happy to make the moves on a guy rather than wait for guys to do all the work, a trait sadly lacking with many modern day women.

Back