What does Dexterity do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

Torn between Scylla and Charybdis
Gil
I need help with this. I'm trying to get past the Beastmaster and the Silver Fangs in Sapphire Forest and I can't do damage to the Beastmaster. I'm hoping Dexterity will help.

Dexterity determines your accuracy. Depending on which class [Warrior, Assassin or Mage] you plan to choose later on, you should aim to have higher DEX than your enemies' EVA, as to ensure physical contact (though won't always be the case). Mages, of course, are exempt from requiring DEX; spells have their own hit/miss chance.

Thanks! Where can I form a party? I need help.
(Edit: So far, I have access to Larai Village/Graveyard/Chapel, and Sapphire Forest 1.)

You've already been told this in the shoutbox. =/

It's possible to form a party anywhere that's currently available to you, though your party members are required to be within 10 levels of your own.

Yes, meaning that right now, anyone over 15 couldn't be invited to your party, so for example, you couldn't invite me, you would have to be at least level 27 to invite me to your party.

Oh... but if anyone else would be able to form a party with me, I'd love it.

Hey, I'll from a party with ya! I'm having trouble too, maybe we can help each other out.

Okay. I'll be hanging around Sapphire Forest until I see you. I'm "The Undying".

I want to party you guys too :D Having some boring training in Sapphire forest 2 but would love to kill in Sapphire forest 3 but its hard to solo there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back