What did you last buy

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Destiny 2 Limited Edition, so far I am having a lot more fun on it than I initially expected.

Liking all the extra stuff in the worlds to do.

Thursday night I ordered a hoodie and 2 shirts that are exclusively of my boy Clay.
Gotta support my favorite MLG player xD

Sunday night I put in my order for a Cleveland Browns Nick Chubb jersey. This dude is legit as hell and gonna be a top 5 RB in the NFL. Absolute no doubt that he's a star. It's amazing the fact that he fell into the 2nd round of the draft. Cleveland got an absolute STEAL with him.

Last edited:
Last purchase was for a few groceries like rhubarb and lunch meat, and then I grabbed another one of these mystery packs because I don't respect my bank account.

Anyway, look how cute these things are! They're so tiny and miniature!
TINYPEANUTS.jpg

Mommy & Baby Bulbasaurs because I still don't respect my bank account.
blobheart.png

FiveOutOfFiveBulbas.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Six
I recently purchased some Advil, Tylenol, Raisin Brand and a new keyboard. So you know, just adult things. Not the kind of adulting I wanted to do, but the last part was pretty cool at least.

1645888588299.png

What cat hair??

• Haha
I bought a gatorade and a chicken sandwich on my lunch....does that count?

Tommorow I have plans of buying hundreds of dollars of plumbing work though...

Yeaahhh...hopefully I would have to pay for it or pay for only a portion of it. My bathtub is hemorrhaging water and my landlord said "He will see what he can do" which means he could care less. But since I can't turn the water off and don't want a $1000 water bill, I HAVE to get a plumber out there. But I really hope he still pays for it.

unless you meant RIP for the chicken sandwich. That was tasty.

Water heater & chimney stuff for the nice low price of $2200. Don't mind me if you see my Go Fund Me pop up sometime soon.

lils.gif

• Haha
We bought some books to learn how to care for our baby. After working in the supermarket and then returning home, I can read them while looking at him playing in the cradle. My wife told me he likes to look at me reading something. Oh, I’m glad to hear that.
45E49D60-1870-41D7-A08F-9F527DE94F51.jpeg

BB7F88E8-7074-4020-9C14-C4DC53E557D0.jpeg

Back