[V4] What's Your Mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood: O-M-G amazed, speechless, thankful and grateful

My brother bought me an in-expensive, expensive brand-name bag!?! ($60) REALLY unexpected gift, but what a way to start the New Year with! I didn't want him to, but he insisted...meaning he actually got pissed off at the cashier when he didn't see me go to him with it, lmao. I'm not too into brand name bags, that whole shenanigan, if at all; as long as the style and size is right, and the price is right (lol), I could care less. But it's weird how my first "bag", which was actually a leather backpack, was a brand-name @$40's. Guess cuz it fit the above bill at the time where I had went to go look for a "cheap" leather backpack. I had been lugging that backpack around, considering/using it as my purse, too, but now I finally have a real purse so now I don't have to keep swinging it around when I get to the register. I had been wanting a big purse, too, and the size of this purse is just right. I saw the "What's in your purse?" thread here and felt left out because I don't really have a purse where I put my cool, nifty things in, lol... Now I'll have more confidence. My first bag, and first brand-name official bag! Yay! ^^

Mood: Laundry

Laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry... and I think I see a bit more laundry over there. FFS. What happened. My house exploded or something. I got through the dishes, got through picking up, mopping, vacuuming, etc... But this laundry seems endless, what the hell happened? I've been pretty stressed this week but I didn't know I had slacked off this bad... :ffs: Thankfully things are coming together again. Have some laundry hanging to dry, then the folding process begins tomorrow.

Had my blood drawn Monday, doctor's appointment upcoming Thursday, another appointment on Friday, and today I took our cat to the vet to get neutered, thankfully that's both of them done and taken care of now. Tomorrow is my only day off... AND GUESS WHO'S VISITING?

That's right. Laundry. :brooding:

Mood: Up and down.

I already go back to university tomorrow and it feels like the holidays only started a few days ago. It was a quiet holiday, nothing eventful happened, and I started feeling depressed towards the end of them. I asked myself some questions such as "Why am I still in this place?" and then I asked myself "Are my studies getting me anywhere?"

To put it bluntly, I want out of here. My French sucks so I cannot succeed and get a job here. My mum has recently motivated me to go ahead and graduate because she wants her child to be successful. Not only that, but also she and my grandparents somehow promises to give me a life supply of 7000 dollars when I graduate so I can do what I want. The thing is though; she wants me to work in the new place I go, duh. Yeah, that is about it. She saw me down a little too much and she plans to give me a large sum of money when I graduate to make me happy. I mean, work-study at uni is pretty much the only time I ever work because it is English. I just hope I did not make my mum feel bad when I say I want to leave. She finds it safe here, but I promised her I would come visit every so often. Now, I play the waiting game. I graduate, and then I will hopefully get a good job and move to the English sector of Canada or somewhere in Europe (that would be nice).

Yep, that is my mood at this very moment. The year 2015 is a year for games so I guess those will make the year go by faster!

Mood: Blegh

I've not had the greatest starts of the year, and I'm trying to stay positive but this slur you get pulled into is pretty overwhelming. The worrying feeling is always with you, twisting your stomach. Doctor's appointment tomorrow, I know worrying isn't gonna help until after the appointment, but I'm sure that'll be on the planning for my evening. -.-

Great!

Works been easy but boring this week. 24 hours so far doing absolutely nothing and just checking apprentices work. Makes for a very easy day but a pretty long one at that. Almost got everything done with the house now too. I have Friday off work and i have a floor sander coming so i can finally start renovating the floorboards. Im a bit annoyed cuz its cost almost double what they quoted me online. The website is sneaky and doesnt include the price of your rolls of sandpaper in your estimate. They did say however that whatever i dont use il be refunded for so its not all bad and i know i wont need all that ive ordered. I cant wait to finally have all this shit done. The hosue is a mess cuz ive been working on it and i just want it looking the way i picture it in my head. Ive been patient enough.

Stressed out :gonk:

I've got 3 days till I go back to uni and I want my work either finished or verging on finished by Friday so I can travel on Saturday and relax a bit on Sunday. But I'm just not getting there :gonk: I've got 2 lab reports to finish (though they're both started and just require a load of fiddly calculations i am so stuck on), my parents are expecting me to go out for a meal with them tonight and I've just been asked to work tomorrow night and friday night, late shifts behind a bar. I haven't got time but I'm really skint right now so I can't reaaally afford to turn down the money I'll make.
Sigh :sad3: looks like I'll have a weekend crammed with uni work as well as the next couple of days.

Mood: anxious, sleepy.

I'm just on a wait-time and I hate waiting :gonk: Just one more week, one more week! This weekend I have a set up with a woman that will help us find a new place to live, so I'm anxious for that as well. :gasp:

Also I'm sleepy because my sleep schedule is out of wack! Now that the holiday is over, I have to get back into the groove of my old sleeping schedule so that I'm not feeling so tired all the time. :sad2:

ohhhhhhh yeah

No work til Monday for me. I have a very busy day tomorrow as i was saying in my previous mood post but i cant wait to get started on it and get it finished.
Im a bit worried because i seem to have a problem with my water tank. The pipe for draining the overflow is contantly dripping which means theres likely something wrong with the ball valve. I dont think its anything urgent that needs fixed but its bothering me because even if it was i cant afford to get it fixed at the moment. Im really gunna have to start saving money for situations like this. Id be up shite creek without even a boat if something important like my boiler was about to break and i couldnt afford to get it sorted.

Mood: Happy

I got a new coat today! To replace my old one because my old one was shedding feathers everywhere, especially on my sleeves. When I walked around, feathers would be flying everywhere, so it was time for an upgrade. Sad, since it was very warm. But so's my new one, and it's a bit longer, so more coverage.

Mood: Tired (eyes), stressed/anxious and hungry

My eyes are tired because I've been awake since 2 AM from sleeping for a while and can't go back to sleep. It's been this way for a long time now. I get those 2-3 AM wake up shifts and can't go back to sleep right away until I go on the net for a bit. I'm stressed/anxious because being awake, I'm thinking a lot about school, my career goals, and my future which is a big headache. And since I'm up...I guess I'm hungry. I don't think I had a proper dinner last night. =(

Brain fried

I havent slept since wednesday night and seriously i mean not a single wink. I dunno what its all about as ive never been able to stay up all night in my life yet alone 2 nights on the trot. The spookier thing is im still not tired in the slightest. Its not like i didnt try to get some kip either. I made the effort but it just never happened. But aye i may not be tired but my brain feels like running on fumes.

Mood: Calm

I'm always worrying, that's just part of my personality but for as far as I can control I feel pretty calm at the moment. Had a good dinner, got the house cleaned even though I'm sick, still have ways to go but it was a start which made me happy. Just got out of the shower, and even though I hate winter showers and coming out of it only to freeze your ass off I bought this new body lotion which has a pink grapefruit scent and it's amazinggggg. :ryan:

So I'm calm and I smell nice! Bonus! :lew:

Mood: The best I've felt in a while now.

Reason: Everything I was worried about just doesn't seem to phase me today. I think I just hit a blip before :s.

Mood: Distant

I think it's my birth control, but lately I've just been feeling distant and cold... I've been in a bad mood. I can't say everything's okay.. I guess it's just also due to a lot of stress as well.

I'm just not feeling all that happy or well with myself or the situation.

On the plus side... I'm trying to get myself healthier. :monster:

Mood: A bit mad, angry, or frustrated?

My friend and I were texting and she stopped texting me. We were texting as if we were talking on the phone. It's midnight and she said she was tired so she probably went to bed, but at least tell me! I mean, come on, we were texting for like...2 straight hours! CONVERSATING! Tell me goodbye/goodnight/that you're going off to bed! I feel like she always leaves me hanging and then doesn't tell me she's "gonna go now". I would LIKE to be told!

*Oh, wow, just as I finished that she wrote back...THIRTY minutes LATER! >_>

This mood thing makes me realize I don't do this as often as I should, like think about how I feel. It seems like because of that, I have a hard time pin-pointing a single mood that I am feeling. I struggle with the description(s).

Mood: So-so

I've been pretty bored today. Everything I needed to do I've already done. I guess that's kind of my own fault, though. I tend to get everything out of the way, and then I end up being bored for the remainder of the week. No plans for my birthday this Friday either, kinda just wanna chill out and do nothing. Never really cared much for birthdays.

Aside from that, I'm not in the mood to play any video games. Still have a cold, too.

Mood: Tired but content.

Fun day shopping with boyfriend. Quite a successful day in the way of purchases. However, all the walking around has taken it right out of me! Shop 'til you drop, as they say. Currently all snuggled up in bed, listening to the wind and rain outside, finding my way around this forum. Nice evening.

Mood: Happy ^_^ & thankful.

I was worried about my financial state since for reasons, I was wondering if I would still have my job. I went back yesterday and, welp! I still have it and worked for the first time in a while...so I'm all giddy. O.O He he he.... I'm so thankful and happy for still having it. Though it's what people consider a basic, retail job that doesn't pay as well, I try to see any job I do as worth doing fully or else it's not worth it. And even if it's not as good as other jobs, wth would I be comparing? There are plenty of people out there who would kill to have my job, and I'm the one who has it, so I'm thankful. Not only that, but I'm the only one in my family right now who really has a job, which is pretty scary though, too, because we have a house to pay off... -_- I'm just...thankful, thankful, thankful! I don't know what else to say! ^_^

Mood: Hurt

I don't have proper, supportive work shoes. Try wearing fake Timberlands that are more like...cute, fashionable shoes for straight 8 hours and see how you feel afterwards. -_- Luckily, where I work sells sneakers that have Dr. Scholl's in them or whatever, so hopefully the solution is near, lol. I'll be buying them today before I clock in to work. I just hate that I'll be forking out $20's...I haven't worked in a while so I'm low on money, so $20's is a lot right now, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back