[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

I somewhat recently completed Final Fantasy X (for the fourth time), and I'm right now working on replaying Final Fantasy XII (I'm in the Dreadnaught Leviathan currently). I'm expecting to get XIII soon, and I wanted to be "caught up" in the series as much as can be, if that makes any sense.

Some parts of XII are rather boring and hard to get through, does anyone else have this problem? I find it's especially bad when my girlfriend wants to play Xenosaga and I find that story so much more engaging (though, admittedly, the gameplay feels more fluent in XII).

VI

I was playing IX some to but I'm stuck on my redux of that and honestly, if I start it back up again, I'll be hooked till the end.

Just finished VII for the first time, thought it was good but not better than VIII or XIII. I'm currently about 4 hours into X (playing for the second time). While I cannot stand Tidus, I love all of the other characters and the storyline so much that I'm compelled to play it again.

Just finished VII for the first time, thought it was good but not better than VIII or XIII. I'm currently about 4 hours into X (playing for the second time). While I cannot stand Tidus, I love all of the other characters and the storyline so much that I'm compelled to play it again.

VII is great, more people that haven't played it really need to.

I find it interesting that you didn't like Tidus but liked Yuna. I wasn't a fan of her in X. She was better in X-2 though I have emotional issues with that game.

Currently replaying IX for the third time. Enjoying it, of course. Getting far too caught up in side quests and the skipping rope always eats my soul and I'm not sure why.

Just finished XII for the second time. I just downloaded VII on the PS3 so i think that will be next. Yaizamat(spelling) was one of the hardest bosses in any game i've played. Well, now back to the land of clouds and sephiroths. I might replay XIII too.

Nearly done with ffcc, FF7 i decied to restart on so disc 2 now, lookin foward to beating Dissdia again

Ive been working on all the FFs from VII-X, but I decided to break it down. Yesterday, I got through half of disk 2 in IX, most progress I've made in one sit down with the game. I'm focusing on beating IX and X, alongside with Crisis Core, then I will go on to VII and VIII

I'm currently hooked on FFIX again, downloaded it off the PSN a few days ago, been playing it ever since. I spent about 5 hours and 16,000 gil on Chocobo Hot and Cold last night. I has 16,000 odd gil before playing... it went all the way down to 800.

Still, I got all the Chocographs you can get on disk 1! Determination ftw!

I'm still chugging away on FFVIII on my PSP...got Eden earlier this morning. I had a bit of an issue getting to Ultima Weapon, though...the Ruby Dragons kept killing me with Breath before I could use Degenerator on them. Then I thought: junction Firaga to elemental defense. Why the hell did I not consider that before?!
Now all I need to do is get Tonberry and I'll have all the GFs...then I'll go get Rinoa. I may or may not decide to train Selphie, Irvine and Rinoa to level 100, as well. Depends...I have a lot of other stuff I want to do. XD

Bought FF13 yesterday, and so far I'm in chapter 2 where you have to fight this big machine thingy (I don't remember the name right now xD) got game over, but I need to try a new strategy. I really like this game so far and the battle system to. Stunning graphics and pure eyecandy. :3

I am playing FFVII again, mid way through a friend told me about the w-item glitch to get sources so i don't have to spend hours and hours farming them!

Currently playing FFIX for the first time.

I find it really good. But now I am stuck at disc 4. The monsters at
Memoria
are so tough. I decided to stop playing for a while as I need to do some studying for exams.

FFIX has got a cool world and storyline. Moogles as save points is just so cute!

But the random battles are super annoying (don't know why but FFVIII's random battle is less annoying). And I have only used summons like...twice? They are like unnecessary (just like in XII).

I'm playing FF IX, stuck in
some castle on disc 3, where Amarant tries/does run off (depending on if you let him or not)
. That part is driving me nuts. I can't figure out how to get out.

And I'm also stuck on the boss fight with
Seymour Flux (or somthing like that) right before you get to Zanarkand.
He keeps using "full-life" on my guys, which kills them <.<

I've been sitting at the end of VI forever, just lost motivation after having to spend a week or two away from the game, so I might restart it (this time I won't play it on my PSP... emulators, you just gotta love them!)

I'm having troubles with the end of II, it's just a giant maze. I'll play for an hour or two when I get bored every once in a while.

And I've started III through V, but put them down as I'd rather play others!
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Last edited:
Currently at this moment i am playing Final Fantasy VI. I never beat it so picked it up and start playing it again I am at the part where you are sailing down the river before you fight Ultros for the first time. After this i want to finish playing IV so i can have that feeling of Satisfaction :)

hey, good sir's/ma'am's.
yep, im part way's into FF VI myself. I'm just past the part where your in terra's dream of the esper world. So far ive beaten FF 1,2,3,4,5. Im tryin to play an beat them all in order. Part 4 was my fav. Followed by part 5, And 6 is almost becoming my new fav. FF game, Part's 1,2,3 were some horrible lump's of crap. ehe, j/k they werent that bad, out of my least fav.s i'd say part 1 was my fav. then part3.
:dead:

I've been playing FFII a little. I've been playing it about once a week and just found out I have to go to Palemecia for some tournament.

I've also started to replay FFVII recentaly. Just going in to the 2nd Mako reactor.

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 13. These are the reasons why:

1. Stunning graphics and environment :)
2. Real time combat, Active Time Battle (ATB)
3. Enhanced over Clock System
4. Colorful Characters
5. and a hot and sexy Lightning and Vanille :inlove:

plus the story is nice and very entertaining!

Finished playing FFIX on my PSP a while ago, started a Level 1 Challenge a bit later. Currently right before entering Cleyra's Trunk. Level 1 Challenge is hard, but fun.

Check my thread in the FFIX section for a log.

Back