V-day!!!<3<3

Kellzie

Blue Mage
Gil
Well, we all know its the big V day tomorrow. (no surprise there)
Some of us have plans others don't.:(
But what I would like to know is, if you had to pick ur valinetines who would it be.
It can be anyone, but to make this a little fun. You have to make one of your choices a person from the forums. Like a friend. Guys can pick guys, same goes for the chicks.

Im not trying to promote internet dating lol this is just for fun.

Neways hope u all get a lot of chocolates, even if you have to buy them yourself.

1) dream valentines date
2)FFF valentine choice

Ah, so I suppose we can only pick one then?

1) My husband, of course. He's my ultimate valentine sweetheart. =)

2) Gawrsh, tough choice. Hmm, I would have to say...BustaMo. After all, he IS Prince of FFF, and I am his Princess. xD

1) I fell in love with a random guy in IKEA today. Oh my god he was so hot.... So I chose sexy IKEA dude as my date

2) Hmmm *thinks* Saix for the sex

1. Just some time with someone I love who loves me. I'm not very demanding... Unless, of course, those happen to be tough demands, somehow... o.o

2. Hell... There's a lot of great gals on FFF... I doubt I could pick one, so... I'd have several. xD Lessee... Dragon Mage, Zeria, Lady Valentine (no-brainer. xD), and Bambi (just 'cuz me and Bamz get along well...) ^^

Ah, V-day. My least favorite day of the year. xD

1.) Just a day with some white chocolate and my significant other. [If I had one.]

2.) Can't say. D= I don't think any of my choices would be mutual.

Hmm...

1) Whoever exists that is my intellectual and philosophical equal. (I don't meet very many people I feel the need to date.)

2) I don't know anyone on this site well enough to date... Most of the people in this forum are too young for me, anyway.

1) My beautiful boyfriend with my pink sambuca and some minty chocolates. And a whole night of gaming and other activites ;)

2) Lol, Im not sure. Doubt anyone would wanna date me lol.

Guys come on, you can all date me, I have a lot of love to go around ;)

1) The random hot woman I helped get her heel unstuck from a grate earlier!!! (she was gorgeous)
2) well....... how could I turn down an offer like that Frisky ;)

I think this is one of those times you decide to take the road less traveled...

Back