Usable Rp Characters

Fair_Game

I won't look back
Gil
I'm sure this is already in affect but I just wanted to clarify.

Can someone use an RP character that was approved into the Battle-Hardened section?

For instance, say I'd like to practice RP with Nathan Heimdall, can I start a topic in the sparring arena that allows me to try him out in a practice fight with someone before taking the character any further?

My reason for asking specifically is because of my 'sanity system' which I'm not entirely sure if it will work out well...My character may be too underpowered for my liking.

Would I simply have to reference his approval somehow?

While Contra and I have to discuss the allowances of the Practitioners further, I think it MAY be a good idea to allow the ones in the Battle-Hardened into these battles. The only problem is that we are deducing a Bio Template specific to The Practitioners. It would be good, however, to have a model bio such as your own for others to look to.

This will have o be discussed with Contra, but I'm thinking this is a very good idea :monster:

I see no issue with allowing characters that were already approved in Battle-Hardened, to be used in The Practitioners. Although the Bios for The Practitioners will not be as detailed as the ones in Hall of Warriors, I don't see any reason not to let them RP there. They've just done more work than necessary.

We do need to get to work on the Bio for the Practitioners. I hope Throttle and I can complete that within a few days.

Back