• General Rules for Roleplaying:
    1. God-Moderating, also known as God-Moderating, or God-Modding is the term used when the RPer controls a non-NPC character that is not considered to be under their control, or assuming the reactions and/or suggesting the thoughts of an opposing non-NPC character, whether or not said character has responded to your input. God-Modding is frowned upon by the RPer community. Remember, your character interacts with other characters, but you can only control the characters you make. The rules for NPCs however may be dictated depending on the RP, whether the RP Master wishes to control the NPCs himself/herself or allows others to do so as well.

2. Power-Playing, also known as Meta-playing, God Mode or God-Moding, is the term used for creating characters that are excessively powerful or has skills and/or abilities that would somehow give a character an unfair advantage. Examples include an inhuman tolerance to pain, invulnerability to physical and/or magical attack, and abilities that somehow strengthen the character when severely injured. Remember, this is not Dragon Ball Z, so try to be realistic in what you think your character can do.

4. Plagiarism: Write your own work, with your own words. While we do not criticize for characters or quotes inspired by other works, originality is key.

5. Post Length: Post Length is generally dependent on the RP Master in question, but for the most part. Try to post at least 4-5 sentences per IC entry. One Line entries shows that you did not put any effort into your entry, and is largely frowned upon by the RP Community.

7. Character Approvals: The RP Leader has the final say on whether or not your bio is approved. If you wish to talk to the RP Leader who did not approve your bio, or have any questions, you may do so either on the thread where you created the character or via PM.

Usable Rp Characters

Fair_Game

I won't look back
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I'm sure this is already in affect but I just wanted to clarify.

Can someone use an RP character that was approved into the Battle-Hardened section?

For instance, say I'd like to practice RP with Nathan Heimdall, can I start a topic in the sparring arena that allows me to try him out in a practice fight with someone before taking the character any further?

My reason for asking specifically is because of my 'sanity system' which I'm not entirely sure if it will work out well...My character may be too underpowered for my liking.

Would I simply have to reference his approval somehow?

Hera Ledro

FFF's resident Furry novelist
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
While Contra and I have to discuss the allowances of the Practitioners further, I think it MAY be a good idea to allow the ones in the Battle-Hardened into these battles. The only problem is that we are deducing a Bio Template specific to The Practitioners. It would be good, however, to have a model bio such as your own for others to look to.

This will have o be discussed with Contra, but I'm thinking this is a very good idea :monster:

Contra Fates

Jill of All Trades
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I see no issue with allowing characters that were already approved in Battle-Hardened, to be used in The Practitioners. Although the Bios for The Practitioners will not be as detailed as the ones in Hall of Warriors, I don't see any reason not to let them RP there. They've just done more work than necessary.

We do need to get to work on the Bio for the Practitioners. I hope Throttle and I can complete that within a few days.

Top Bottom