Uniting Friends Forever: Aerith and Tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Mage

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
This club is about Aerith, Tifa, and their friendship. And not only the friendship of the characters, but of their fans as well. Here, Clerith's and Cloti's converse peacefully about their favorite characters' friendship together. This club is based off of their true friendship. Like the characters we so admire, we too, Clerith's and Cloti's, can be friends.
There will be absolutley no hating, flaming, bashing, or ganging up on each other in this thread! Just because Clerith's and Cloti's have different opionons doesn't mean that they hate each other! Lady Aerith and I are proof of that. :cool: Lady Aerith made the siggys. There will be no disscussing the love triangle, that they hated each other or that they were jelous of each other, who would win in a fight between each other or anyone else, no disscussing of either woman with Cloud, and no bashing either woman.

Next to each member's name will be, in parantheses, each members opinion on the LT. This just goes to show that we can all get along, no matter what we think!

If anyone breaks the rules of this thread, I shall sick my flying monkeys on you! Ph34r the monkeys!

Current members:
Lady Aerith...............(Clerith)
Dragon Mage.............(Cloti)
Rydia.......................(Neutral)
Rhea........................(Clerith)
Mitsuki.....................(Neutral)
CrimsonEyes1984.......(Clerith)
Grimoire Valentine......(Cloti)
Omnislasher483.........(Cloti)
Finnegan III..............(Cloti)
[FONT=&quot]Leo............................................(Neutral)[/FONT]
Aeris Gainsborough.....(Clerith)
Adrienna...................(Clerith)
Aerith_for_ever..........(Clerith)
aerisfantatic..............(Clerith)
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->Addleboy..................(Aerti)
Strife.......................(Neutral)
Bahamut's_heir..........(Neutral)
Aralith.....................(Clerith)
Avin........................(Aerti/Clerith)
Hydracula.................(Clerith)
Da5nake...................(Cloti and Clerith)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
No...way...I swear to God, I was like seconds away from making the very same thread. LOL.

I'm glad there are other people that agree; Aerith and Tifa are not enemies, in fact they really like each other in the game. <3

*snuggles Dragon Mage's flying monkeys* cuz I CAN!!!

I LOVE how we had this idea to make this club. Aerith and Tifa's friendship is really important to me and I think that if Aerith were still alive today, I could see both girls exactly like they are in my sig. I just got the Advent Children Collectors Set and read Tifa's story. She was so broken hearted over Aerith's death that all she could do was cry, but Aerith proved that she is still with Tifa and still in her heart. Their friendship is really important to me.

*flying monkeys huggles Lady Aerith* cuz their cute!

If anyone is a true fan, they would join this club! If Aerith and Tifa were best friends, than their fans can be too!

I would like to join!

I'm also going to stop posting on the anti Tifa thread cause I feel it's starting to cause drama on the forums. And I'll start focusing on her good qualities. Aeris too.

Here's a suggestion:
To avoid any potential arguements, should we say that Cloud is not allowed in this room in any form? That way it won't take away from these two.

I would like to join!

I'm also going to stop posting on the anti Tifa thread cause I feel it's starting to cause drama on the forums. And I'll start focusing on her good qualities. Aeris too.

Here's a suggestion:
To avoid any potential arguements, should we say that Cloud is not allowed in this room in any form? That way it won't take away from these two.

I'm so glad you're joining Rydia :D And we've already got it stated as a rule that no discussion about Cloud or the Love Triangle will go on in this thread. We're just plainly focusing on the positives of Aerith and Tifa's friendship!

*huggles Dragon Mage's monkeys and Dragon Mage*

Yep, I think since Rhea was intending on making this thread herself that she definantly qualifies as a member! Dragon Mage, I'll go ahead and edit your first post and add the member list there, that way we can keep track of it on the first post :D

I'm actually sketching an Aerith and Tifa drawing right now. I've been wanting to for awhile and this one is so cute! I'll post it in here as soon as I'm done :D

Yay! Can't wait. It's hard to find good Tifa and Aeris art over at deviant art. Rarely I'll find something that really stands out and it's yuri or one of them being very bitchy to the other.

Yep, I think since Rhea was intending on making this thread herself that she definantly qualifies as a member! Dragon Mage, I'll go ahead and edit your first post and add the member list there, that way we can keep track of it on the first post
biggrin.gif

Thanks Lady Aerith, I was just making sure!

So dear growing club: What do you have to say about Aerith and Tifa's friendship?

O.O This is like, so cool! Kudos to this club! (And join me in, please. :) ) Lol you can tell by reading the posts here that this club will be in cheerful spirit. I like. ;) I love both girls and I'm glad everyone can support their friendship.

Cute pictures! Aerith looks so cute in Tifa's clothes. And Tifa looks kind of elegant and sexy in Aerith's!

I found a picture on there depicting Tifa's goodbye to Aerith. But for some reason, my computer isn't letting me post links. It is basically taking a VERY long time and then the computer freezes.

Aerith looks so cute in Tifa's clothes, all shy and modest, lol. The first picture is great, indeed. It strikes me as if they've been friends for a very long time.

I. AM. SO. JOINING.

Also, I won't be posting in the anti-Tifa thread anymore...now's my chance to focus on her good qualities...she was my first favorite FFVII character besides Vincent and Kadaj :D And Aerith is one of my top favorites right now too, so away we goooooo!

Lol, now if only Aeris Gainsborough and that Valentine dude just join...then we'll all be a complete family! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back