Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Sooooo, as much as I love FFXIV, I keep staring at my UC4 box and feel bad I leave it in the box. I know a few of us have uncharted 4 and I was thinking about setting days for ourselves to play, it doesn't have to be all the time but maybe once a week? I would love to experience some cool times like those that we had with uncharted 2 during the Cruxis clan days. Please post your availability time and whenever you want to play when I'm not busy with university and the like (weekends are best for me) I think co-op missions are launching soon, therefore we can even put our main focus on that as I know a lot of people enjoyed that aspect of MP in the past.

I hope to see you guys online! :)

And for some reason maybe you don't have my psn... it's Eclair_Farron713

I enjoy playing a bit of UC4 MP every now and then, haven't been on it for a while since I have been busy with other games. I would like to try out the co-op missions though.
If anyone feels like adding me up so we can give this a try sometime feel free :)
PSN: tidus007

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy shares the same multiplayer experience as UC4 (but they have added new skins and a new character to it).

I think with the many changes to UC4 multiplayer since this thread was created, is anybody up for playing together again?

If so, True_Argor is my PSN/SEN ID.

Just let me know the date and time and I'll try to do some gaming time.

Just let me know the date and time and I'll try to do some gaming time.

Well, right now Dan and I talked about weekends in the sb. Would that work for you? I assume you'd be less busy.

Well, right now Dan and I talked about weekends in the sb. Would that work for you? I assume you'd be less busy.

To add to this, what time on a weekend is considered a good time for you? I am ahead of you where time is concerned, so when is your wakey wakey time, lunch time, nap nap time, etc?

If we are to play together we should organise for a time we think we might be about. But when we do, I am up for it! :polyphemos:

To add to this, what time on a weekend is considered a good time for you? I am ahead of you where time is concerned, so when is your wakey wakey time, lunch time, nap nap time, etc?

If we are to play together we should organise for a time we think we might be about. But when we do, I am up for it! :polyphemos:

I am in EST time. Anytime in the afternoon my time is fine as I know you won't play at night. That would be 1pm-8pm I suppose. We could probably play a few hours! Nap time.... well I go to bed late so probably something like 1 am, lol. My lunch time = 12pm. The times I listed above should be fine though!

Yeah um, about this... I guess that very same day I posted here, my Plus membership expired. :/ So...that's that.

Back