Veteran
Gil
Game: Uncharted 2 (PS3)

Day: Tuesday, June 28

Time: 12am GMT (7pm EST)

Game Mode: Death Match (Private Game)

Rounds: 1

Teams: Random

Winning Conditions: Highest kills at the end of the round between both teams. If there is a tie, it will be decided by the least amount of deaths between the two. If nothing else, we'll host a second match for a 1v1

Additional Details: This is very short notice, as I was busy with the Birthweek Trophy Comp. I will send a code to the winner right after we are finished containing a beta code for the UC3 beta early access.

EDIT: I did not say so previously, but I should mention it IS a U.S. code. I do not see why it would not work for a different region, however, I will not rule that out. The creation of a U.S. PSN account may be needed if it does not work for those of you on the other side of the pond.

I'll be participating (which means I'll be actively killing or dying) to offset any confusion that might be caused by people seeing me. I will not claim any prize should the unlikely occur and I win. I will pass it along to second place.

You must post here if you are not on this list or send me a PM to be included.

Current Roster
1 - Pockets
2 - Talibanter
3 - Mitsuki
4 - Vircon
5 - Rem Tokimya
6 - Theodore Payne

Last edited:
I'll be the one with the lowest kills, but that's okay. This gives me an excuse to get together with you guys. ;)

I guess I'll have to warm up later tonight!

Yeah whenever anyone wants to warm up. Let me know. It will be fun to play some Uc II tonight. Last time I played was with you on crushing, Mits. xD

Any rules regarding the use of boosters? I ask this because I'm one of those retards that use Situational Awareness (and yet still manage to get massacred!!!). :ryan: Just wanna make sure.

Any rules regarding the use of boosters? I ask this because I'm one of those retards that use Situational Awareness (and yet still manage to get massacred!!!). :ryan: Just wanna make sure.

No, I think the boosters govern themselves in that regard. :wacky: You can use situational awareness, but only when standing still, correct? I don't have it, but if that is the case, then I don't see why any boosters (including situational awareness) should be ruled out.

Yeah it is only when standing still. It is a pretty cheap way to play, but hey I do not mind it. As long as we have fun :dave:

It depends on what time I get home tomorrow, my lovely family is coming up tomorrow so I will be taking myself out of the equation for a bit, until they've imposed themselves enough.

So... a maybe. If that's possible.

I'm double posting, get over it. :mokken:

I'm still holding the "competition" but I have no actual prize now, sorry. :wacky: We can extend the playtime beyond one round, however, if the lot of you are willing to do so. (y)

Wasn't entirely long, but was fun. Thanks, people. Sorry it wasn't an actual competition (but we all get access, so woot woot x]). :neomon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back