Trade now works

Koloth

Retired Dungeon Master
Veteran
Gil
So trade items to your heart's desire. :)

Last edited:
cool it finally works ^_^
Hey koloth wanna trade my wood for something? :p

Since Trade now does works, you are all encouraged to open your own Trade Shops Threads in the Marketplace and improve the gaming experience of the RPG Inferno.

Just use the Trade Feature wisely ;)

Hm.. Trade is now active with the new RPG, yes?
Time to re-open this and start having people post in here?

OK then. I'l be first!

I'll trade one of my infamous Bastard Blades for 3000 gil. They probably won't be helpful after bandit cave, but until then they will be a good source of power.

Bastard Blade
(3000 gil)
Greatsword
135 STR
140 DEF
160 WGH
95 ENC
Has Fire Soul Enchantment on.

OR (If you can't afford that)

Dark Cloud
(1500 gil)
Greatsword
100 STR
50 DEF
150 WGH
300 ENC
(no enchantmets)

Or you can custom order something and I'll get it to you as fast as I can. Prices vary between 2500 and 5000 for custom order. If you cutom order something, make sure it reasonable AND possible. For instance, if you ask for something like this:
Ragnarok (2500 gil)
Med. Sword
700 STR
700 DEF
0 WGH
9999 ENC
Every Enchant in the game.

Not only is that not possible, it is also WAY underpriced. 2500 gil wouldn't even pay for a tenth of the Invincible Doomsday Weapon. :wacky:

Hope you get something soon! Happy trading. ^_^

Thread is old...
If you want to trade items, you can create a thread in the Marketplace yourself.

oh this for a game in the fourm lol ... :( it says im denied access to it because of my rank or something????

You can't play the RPG because you need more posts in order to acess it. Please refer HERE in order to know exactly what you need to know about the RPG, what you need to play it, and any other questions you might have. Thanks! :)

Back