The Ting Tings

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
What do you think of The Ting Tings? Their debut single "that's not my name" has just pushed Madonna off the number 1 spot, and they sound great! I've had a few of their songs on my iPod for awhile now, and I think they're amazing. I'll definately buy their album ^_^

Iv only heard that one song, but I really like it. It's really rather catchy. I doubt Il go out and buy the album unless I hear a few more songs I like but, yeah I like them so far :neomon:

Their debut single was Great DJ, not That's Not My Name. :wacky:

Anyway, I quite like them. For some reason I didn't expect great things from the album, but it's actually quite catchy. Apparently their demo stuff is even better, but I've only heard the demo of We Walk.

I think they're good, but I don't understand the hype. I would say other new bands, such as Blood Red Shoes are a lot better. Nevertheless I did really like Great DJ.

Amazing? I wouldn't go that far. They're pretty average to me, if not just above it. I wont turn the channel over if they're on but I'm not going looking for them.

The one before That's Not My Name was quite catchy, though. THE DRUMS, THE DRUMS, THE DRUMS, THE DRUMS.

Nothing special, I don't think I'd even class them as 'alright'. I can't really pick out anything from any of their songs that would make me want to listen to them, it's just the same old stuff being reproduced again again under different names and tbh, they don't look that much different. I wouldn't say they are catchy either, if their music had a smell I think it would smell of a supermarket. o_O

I quite like them.

"Thats Not My Name" is a catchy little number for sure.

Im loving them, have them playing at work at the mo and they are just fab. Musics catchy and they are great perfomers.

DON"T WANT

seriously, how can anyone like them? she sounds as chavy as kate nash. I'll admit it gets stuck in your head but so does most shitty RnB and its not a pleasant experience having 'but im a raik-UHHH' stuck in there.

im just kinda pissed off that their album will undoubtedly outsell the maiden compilation and the new disturbed album probably rolled together because the british public are tone death. how else could rhianna be number one for something like 12 weeks.

rant over, no offence to anyone that likes them or the britsh public (well maybe a little bit)

I've heard their music and i wasn't impressed, i don't like them but thats because i am kinda evil and only like people who are legendary such as metalica

I'd say they are passable after listening to them just then but I'll doubt I'll listen to them again because it's not really my sort of music but I can see why people might like them :neomon:

They're my 4 year old brother's favourite band. Suffice to say that I hate them.

Back