The spellweavers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolic

Shadowhunter
Gil
Yay, anyone can join. Here we will talk, praise, debate.etc. on our favorite spellcasters on the final fantasy series.

There are just a couple of rules,
1.try not to spam
2.no trollin, bashin, etc.
3.stick to FFF rules and regulations.
4.the end.!

To join, all you need to do is describe your favorite spellcaster, or spellcaster that best represents you. And you have become a member.I will go first.

My favorite spellcaster would be Lulu from final fantasy X. She reminds me of my personality. She puts up a coat of cement around her emotions, but when she is broken down, she is at her strongest, and most emotional.

If you dont know who my favorite spellcaster is by now or my reasons for that then you fail :P

Sign me up please :)

SO.

Which sort of mage do you guys find the most useful? Black, White, Red, or Blue?

Reminder;
Black = Offensive magic
White = Healing and supporting magic
Red = A bit of Black + White
Blue = Enemy skill

i prefer Black Magic but i think that white magic is more useful - i love when you can make a mage character weild both types of magic Competently - so i dont like Red magic XD and i dont have the patience for blue magics :P

Thats why Aerith is the perfect mage for me - i can load her up woth black magic and her limit breaks do all the white magic - amazing combo ^_^

Favorite mage?
Hmm, I liked Basch from ff12(I made him a mage with a hammer lol)

I love the mage class. I always need one with me.
I want to join

sign me up i love mages!

SO.

Which sort of mage do you guys find the most useful? Black, White, Red, or Blue?

Reminder;
Black = Offensive magic
White = Healing and supporting magic
Red = A bit of Black + White
Blue = Enemy skill

my favourite is red mage because they can beat a black mage with silence and beat a white mage with some good offensive black magic and blue mages could be evenly matched

I'll join.

My favourite spellcaster is Quina. Yes, s/he's near-useless early on, but Quina can learn some of the most effective support/offensive spells in the entire game. Looks ridiculous, can barely speak coherently, and uses a damn fork in battle; and yet is still my favourite. Vivi is a VERY close second merely because of Flare (it's appearance is the best yet, and the power is... *drools*), and Doomsday.

Goes without saying I like Blue Magic. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back