Mortimer the Malboro
Terence the Tonberry
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Well as the title says this is for all you night owls. Joining req's are simple you must be a person who simply stays up late constantly on these forums. This will just be a basic clan talk about anything really and most important why we stay up so dang late.

Rules:

1. As with any clan stay active, just don't drop in once and dissapear.

2. Follow regular forum rules, so no spamming, flamming, etc.

3. Don't get banned cause if you get banned well yea your no longer here.

Current members:

Soulcorruptor-leader and founder.

I will join for it is currently 2:06 am. I am usually up until about 9 in the morning. ( mainly because I work until 8 am on most days)

I am a Night Owl.

Well it's about 12:55 pm right now. I usually stay online until 3-4am. What a bug that everyone leaves at night! XD

Well your both in, so welcome aborad.

Ummm, I'm fairly sure that you all are aware that we already have a Night Crew thread that's been going on for awhile. Granted it's not in the clubs section of the board, it's here: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/spam-coliseum/night-crew-thread-13824.html
We really shouldn't create threads that have already been created, nor should we take other people's ideas because that's just not cool. I'm going to close this one up. If you want the one that's already 28 pages long and active moved to the club sections I'd be happy to oblige. We don't need two of these threads going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back