KHII The most annoying Heartless/Nobody

Do the Dusks count? I think because they pop up all the time and they are always moving around, not to mention they are kind of freaky O.O

The Dusks are incredibly cool. When I first saw them I was thinking 'That's definitely a boss that you fight again and again'.

I was wrong.

I didn't like the Toy Soldiers in Halloween town and I particularly hated Sorcerers (until I found out about Reflega)

I don't know the names!

but definitely the Angel things were annoying

Also, the shadows with the sword, where they like disappear and crap. ANNOYING

Two words: LARGE BODY. Found the damn things difficult in both one and two.
So true, so true. They always end up getting me, and their fire-blowing cousins. :P Got me in both games, AND Chain of Memories they did.

I hated the cars from Timeless River, the Berserkers, and a big horse like thing with a lance from the Dragon/Mulan place, can't remember their names.

There was also one boss that used up all my Mickey saves. He was the guy you fought at Hollow Bastion up high on the bridge like thing with all the staff/spear lookin' things. Xaldin maybe?

Those stupid jack in a box things in halloween town and those bloody cars -__-

Oh but I really hate those ones with the big sword things that bounce around and bash you on the head. I hate those big fat ones in Agrabah that breath fire at you aswel -__-

They should all back off

Those Nobodies, with swords, are the Berserkers and they're under the direct command of Saix.

I agree that those cars in Timeless River were difficult to defeat. They deflected attacks far too often.

Heatless:
The Car thingy in "Timeless River"
and the fat dude I hated him, it's annoying when I hit his big belly

Nobody:
Organization XIII Number 3 (or was it 2?) The Biggest whore "Xaldin" :monster:
Berserker :monster:

That fat ass heartless. That made me laugh for some weird reason. hahaha

Creepers sorta pissed me off in the early stages of the game. That attack where they slash you repeatedly is annoying.

Others include...

Berserkers
Cars at Timeless River
Those horse dudes at Land of the Dragons

I used to find the Large Bodys hard, until I started using Wisdom Form on them. You can easily take them out of range and you can attack from the front with Shoot to kill them easily too.

Xaldin was hard at first, but he gets easier the more you fight him and learn his pattern (and that 'unblockable' attack can be dodged by using the Reaction command at the right time)

Back