The House of Dispensable Things

Expendable

Master o' War
Gil
Hiyo. Clever Cookies gave me marching orders to put my stuffs up here, so I suppose I shall. Couple of Deets to highlight first;

• Most of the stuff you'll soon see here and a lot more are all over on my DA page, among other things; http://shadzx2.deviantart.com/
  • I don't tend to strive for 'flawless' design. My work will be messy, but that's how I like it. I guess you can say it's my 'style'
  • I'm terrible at blending photos
  • I prefer GIMP over Photoshop, but use both, and sometimes the two together on occasion
  • Out of habit I work on a larger-than-sig size canvas, usually -- It's an old habit

Now that that's all said and done, on to the business at hand.
First ever siggie;
D_R_A_C_O_S_C_Y_T_H_E_R_Sig__by_shadowsf07.jpg

Good god, the hideousness of it.
July 28th, 2008

Now, though?
professional_griever_by_shadzx2-d5jco1g.jpg

October 28th, 2012

So anyway, not much to add after that. Onto sig dumping...

albino___tooth_by_shadzx2-d57swmj.jpg

tech_e__coyote_by_shadowsf07-d4px7oc.jpg

wolverine_by_shadzx2-d5rek7i.jpg

skylanders____swarm_by_shadzx2-d5r62yr.jpg

And for my usual sized graphics, look here...

yveltal_by_shadzx2-d5vb6ox.jpg

primordial_by_shadzx2-d5jfdxd.jpg

ezio_auditore_by_shadzx2-d6b0y82.jpg

Wow! I can really tell you have a unique and different style. I really like your stuff. My favorite is the Wolverine siggy. It seems like you really focus on colors and the gritty-ness of them. They're very cool! Great work. :)

Dang that's good! I especially like the Reckless signature and
this one. Jeri's right, you have a very unique style that I quite like. Very, very cool!

wow. you are very berry good. :hmmm: my favorite is this one;

wolverine_by_shadzx2-d5rek7i.jpg

i just love it :lew: you know how to use clipping mask well, the lighting and colors seem off the chain as well. perhaps try some text once and a while though. ^_^ anyway, you should join up in the clans, man. ask Six if you could join in I know she'll say yes! (if you want to)

Love the grungy style you got going on.

I'm quite fond of this one. It has a bit of depth and balance. Though the noise scatter does somewhat go overboard just a little bit. Either way, this is a nice piece.

Keep it up.

Wow! I can really tell you have a unique and different style. I really like your stuff. My favorite is the Wolverine siggy. It seems like you really focus on colors and the gritty-ness of them. They're very cool! Great work. :)

Thank-you! Yeah, as a rule of thumb, I tend to use colours based on the render. It's one of the first things I picked up once deciding to really make a go at creating siggies.

Dang that's good! I especially like the Reckless signature and this one. Jeri's right, you have a very unique style that I quite like. Very, very cool!

Again, thank-you!

you know how to use clipping mask well, the lighting and colors seem off the chain as well. perhaps try some text once and a while though. ^_^ anyway, you should join up in the clans, man. ask @Six if you could join in I know she'll say yes! (if you want to)

Mmm, that Wolverine siggie is one of my faves, though I always flinch when I look at that arm...Ah, me and text, we have a funny relationship. I'm not very good at adding text... Sure, I'll do that. :)

Love the grungy style you got going on.

I'm quite fond of this one. It has a bit of depth and balance. Though the noise scatter does somewhat go overboard just a little bit. Either way, this is a nice piece.

Keep it up.

Yeah, that's the 'messiness' I was going on about. xD

Ideas, ideas, for another siggie...maybe something WarGreymon-ish?! Either way, I'm in the mood to make a new set for this place.

Oh wow, hahaha. I looked at your "then and now" work. :D It's safe to say you've come a long way since then. :D

I like this one a lot.
primordial_by_shadzx2-d5jfdxd.jpg

I see that you tend to avoid text. xD A lot of people do that 'cause they're not sure of placement or font use, is that the case with you? I'd love to see some text on pieces.

Regarding your visitor message, I've gotten back to you. I'd love to see more work from you. =]

Back