The Glorious Revolution Against Tifa

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Well well well. since Anti character clubs are now allowed heres a ressurection of this club - which was at its prime the biggest club going at FFF.

Rules

Flaming of tifa is expected
Flaming of Cloti is encouraged
Supporting Tifa is not allowed
Defending Cloti is Discouraged
you can use this club to vent about any aspect of tifa - even if you like her - if certain bits of her annoy you vent them here.
No flaming tifa/cloti fans - just the character.

Any flaming or trolling will be reported instantly so dont bother.

Members

1. Aerith Gainsborough
2. Rydia
3. Hinds
4. Hydracula
5. Mitsuki
6. Inagaki
7. Kain
8. Cis
9. Laura
10. Neo Bahamut
11. Soulcorruptor

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for joining guys - heres a few Anti-tifa / Anti-cloti images to get us started XD feel free to post your own or use them in your sig XD

Anti2.jpg

Anti-tifa.jpg

AerisJumpTifa.gif

and heres a fantastic signiture made by *omni-slasher* ^_^

4do6iqp.gif

Ignore my username -_- I shall change it. Started hating Tifa for some reason :P I hate Tifa..... Ac Tifa is ok I guess (<--- guess is a guess)

Oh no =( I thought we got past the anti-Tifa thing? I <3 Tifa!

Arn't you a mod now? Doesn't that mean you should have a little dignity? Oh, go for it, post your cartoons, I truely can't be arsed.

Thats a far cry from "now your a mod your boring, i miss when you used to be a renegade and post your anti-Tifa cartoons" Now im being told i have no dignity :rolleyes: make up your mind, but if your not gonna post anything anti-tifa don't post :P

And LA im sowwy, but i still get a kick outta anti-Tifa Stuff...and you yourself said it was funny watching Cloud beat the shit of her in ergeiz - which Btw you can see in the FFVII Retrospective XD

*updates member list*

lol It is funny! Don't be sorry :P Though I found it humorous that doesn't mean I'm anti-Tifa either. I really do like Tifa, but I suppose if it amuses you and people who don't like her want to post, then carry on. xD

Oh OK. Here I go....

I am now a devoted Clairith. The thing that I really hate about Tifa is the fact that she has huge breasts. I have now taken up accosting people with large boobs in the street and asking them why they are so slutty. One of the tarts actually had the gaul to say, 'because I was born with them'. What kind of excuse is that?

Oh and the way Tifa dresses is soooo sluty, anyone would think she actually had self-confidence! A true lady would wear clothes that hide her femininity, a nice long dress is what proper ladies wear. Ideally a pink one as I find self-confident women threatening, and pink is just sooo girly and innocent! Swoon.

And guess what that slut Tifa does for a living? She works in a bar!, I've never met a woman who does that. All real girls live in houses made of gingerbread with a female parental guardian and with lots of flowers around the place. Tifa is so unrealistic, a real woman doesn't need a job, she needs a sullen man to be her bodyguard.

You know what really pisses me off about Clotis? It's the fact that they think that there is a strong loving connection between Cloud And Tifa because they got that impression from playing FFVII!!!! Idiots!!! I spend all of my time transcribing everything they ever said, and analysing the CGI images of AC and there is no way he even likes her!

I even wrote my own story "Aerith loves Cloud and hates Tifa". It's cannon, no seriously it's cannon, ITS CANNON!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now, hope I didn't break any of your rules AG, I need to go and mastubate to some Aerith hentai.

Oh OK. Here I go....

I am now a devoted Clairith. The thing that I really hate about Tifa is the fact that she has huge breasts. I have now taken up accosting people with large boobs in the street and asking them why they are so slutty. One of the tarts actually had the gaul to say, 'because I was born with them'. What kind of excuse is that?

Oh and the way Tifa dresses is soooo sluty, anyone would think she actually had self-confidence! A true lady would wear clothes that hide her femininity, a nice long dress is what proper ladies wear. Ideally a pink one as I find self-confident women threatening, and pink is just sooo girly and innocent! Swoon.

And guess what that slut Tifa does for a living? She works in a bar!, I've never met a woman who does that. All real girls live in houses made of gingerbread with a female parental guardian and with lots of flowers around the place. Tifa is so unrealistic, a real woman doesn't need a job, she needs a sullen man to be her bodyguard.

You know what really pisses me off about Clotis? It's the fact that they think that there is a strong loving connection between Cloud And Tifa because they got that impression from playing FFVII!!!! Idiots!!! I spend all of my time transcribing everything they ever said, and analysing the CGI images of AC and there is no way he even likes her!

I even wrote my own story "Aerith loves Cloud and hates Tifa". It's cannon, no seriously it's cannon, ITS CANNON!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now, hope I didn't break any of your rules AG, I need to go and mastubate to some Aerith hentai.

Cute. Enjoy the infraction.

Back