The Chaotic Cerberus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for joining up.

Well you see, we're looking for someone who could create a couple of graphics for the club. But it seems that no one is willing to make some. :mellow:

Oh yes, please do so. Remember it has to be a Vincent-themed images or you will make Vincent disappointed. :P

Well we can't have darling Vincent all pouty now so I best please him :P. What kind of Graphics would you like? I do have a Vincent sig that I can offer, which I made a while back. I can just fix the text on it to read the fanclub name. Unless you want something like a button? xP

As requested, it looks something like this:

VincentValentine.png

If you don't like it, I'll just make another one for you. -_~

Like it? Girl I'm loving it already. That's really a good looking sig, Becki. I thank you for sharing this for our sweet little club. :D

Thank you!

As requested, it looks something like this:

VincentValentine.png

If you don't like it, I'll just make another one for you. -_~

Great sig you should make a tut i would love to learn how to do somthin like that , but on topic can i join please and have the usertitle of peacekeeper ?

Ack, sorry I haven't been active here, guys...life's been insane (though I know that's no real excuse :)) If it hasn't been taken, could I have the title of Cerberus?

You're very welcome guys ^_^ I'm glad you like it. So, are we all putting that in our sig then? Or do some changes need to be made first? :P
I have already said it via MSN like days ago. :P

Great sig you should make a tut i would love to learn how to do somthin like that , but on topic can i join please and have the usertitle of peacekeeper ?
Sure thing!

Ack, sorry I haven't been active here, guys...life's been insane (though I know that's no real excuse :)) If it hasn't been taken, could I have the title of Cerberus?
It's all done, ma'am. ;)

May I join as well? I'm completely in love with Vincent... And I'd love to have the title Quicksilver if possible!

Whoops! Sorry for the late reply guys. You are now a member of this club. Also LA, you need to pick up a rank title of your choice to be recognized well on this club like the others.

Oh and welcome to the club, by the way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back