Playstation Tales of Graces F with USA localization announced!

__Roger__

Harmonizer
Gil
Credits: gamerant.com

Fans of the Tales of series might be in for a very special treat, possibly later on today, with an announcement that more of the Tales of games that were released exclusively for Japan, are going to be localized for release in North America.

If true, this may come as a bit of a surprise of fans since Namco Bandai had previously stated that there were not any plans to bring any of the exclusive Tales of games beyond Japanese shores.

Richard Bantegui, the new Community Manager for Namco Bandai, put up a mysterious website that stitrred up the Western Tales of fanbase. On the website, is a very blurred image that looks like a mashup of the logos for Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Graces F.

Tales of Vesperia was originally released on the Xbox 360, but later ported over to the PS3 will an amazing amount of extra content, including a new playable character that was not featured in the 360 verison.

Tales of Graces F was released on the Wii, but also later ported over to the PS3 will almost an equal amount of extra content that Vesperia received, including an epilogue that continued the story.

Both of these ports were only released in Japan and like other Tales of games, the ports were never localized and released in other regions. Western fans of the series have been heavily campaigning towards a localization of both of Vesperia and Graces F, and if this announcement confirms that it’s happening, then this will be sure to please Tales of fans across the world.

Tales Studio has certainly seen some tough financial times, but the studio could see a turnaround with the localization of these very popular Tales of games. The fanbase is there and it has already proven that Tales of games sell systems (Tales of Vesperia was the first game to cause the 360 to sell out in Japan, as an example).
Stay tuned in for updates on this potential announcement from Namco Bandai!

OFICIAL NOW: Tales of Graces F officially announced in the website:

http://ataleoftworichards.com/

I call BS. Simple as that. :mokken:

For the record, I simply do not believe that Namdai's Project Tales would really release the game to the west. 70% of all Tales games never made it outside Japan. I'll only believe when I see videos. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Last edited:
I googled a bit more and it appears that Tales of Graces F was announced for North America.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6297363.html

I love the Tales of series so I'm pretty excited about this. I highly doubt they'll release Tales of Versperia for the PS3 though. They've already localized it for 360 anyway. Tales of Symphonia was released on PS2 in Japan but never saw the light of day elsewhere. :hmmm:

I don't own a 360 so I never played Vesperia,but yeah,it just sucked it was released just for it(not an sonyfanboy too,just playing Mass Effect 2 right now).

Still hope Namco release Xillia's here one day too.For now,I'll just be happy to fight Veigue on my ps3.

Back