[T] The Hideout

And in regards to your absence, Marcus, I refer you to the quote in your signature. :monocle:

I've been leaning more towards WET, but my housemate actually has that game and we'll be sharing our collection over the nine months we live together. I tried Vanquish the other day and while it's so fast-paced, I love it. It's bloody brilliant. I'm currently hooked on The Sims 3 again. Well, that's until my internet at the house gets sorted. Thank God I'm home til Sunday!

I'm really into playing the Old FFs on PS3 lately especially with V and VI being out on the PSN Store :ohoho: playing through VII when i have free time, the rest of my games in my collection are gathering dust.

AMI!!!!! do you has internetz yet?

I've not been doing so much gaming lately, but I've gotten into The Lord of the Rings: Conquest. My housemate was stuck for choosing a second game for the two for £20 offer at Gamestation, so I said I'd get one if he couldn't decide. And I bloody love that I got it!

It's LOTR, so it HAS to be good by default. I've only played a couple of those games, but they were both pretty good.

I got super pissed in the second level because I kept getting killed. But then I fought through it. Thank God I did, otherwise I'd scream at my TV next. xD

And here I was thinking I was the only one that raged at the TV when shit didn't work out. I'm glad I'm not alone. :yay:

Oh man, you should hear the ragefits I have. I might have to record them sometime and send them to you. :hmmm:

Last post was November 5th, wow Clan activity is down, suppose it can't be helped, I'll try my best to get on the forums as much as possible now. so I hope people are ready to get some gaming done. Especially on Uncharted 3 and AC: Revelations! xD

I guess activity is down in both clans, from what I hear. It doesn't surprise me, since it seems that activity is down in the whole forums save from spam and a few other places.

Exactly. Just like it isn't a FF game if there isn't a moogle and/or chocobo in it. :wacky:

Back