[T] Lets starts gaming!

Marcus

Fortune Favours The Bold? Yeah Right, Lucky Me
Veteran
Gil
Okay, granted I have not been on here for a while but as a Clan I really think we need to start playing some games as a Clan, both socially and Competitively against CX. so what I propose is we each write down our games we have with online capabilities and when we are available to play said games (GMT, PST, CT, ET. or what ever timezone you are in) get together and try to have a few games online a week, at least 2 or 3 times is what I am aiming for with this clan.

AGREED? :mokkem:

Amizon you better agree to this, as your helping me organise this :rage:

Well, lets see here. I am down for some social activity and such, but the fact that I don't have a PS3 puts me at a disadvantage. However, I do have a few games that can be played online.

Xbox: Rainbow 6 vegas 2
Borderlands
MLB2k10

PC: Rise of nations - thrones and patriots
Call of duty
Baldurs gate 2
Age of mythology

........Fuck, I have less games than I thought I had. :sad3:

Isn't that what this thread is for? :hmmm:

Or is this more than simply gathering our information in a collected area for planning the events? A notice board as well? :wacky:

I'll do what I can, Marcus, but no guarantees. I'm on top of University right now, but who's to say in the future otherwise?

Games-wise, I have plenty of games. I've been gaming whenever I've got the time, basically. I've been playing a lot of Dungeons and Dragons Online lately (long story short, my housemate got me slightly hooked :wacky:), but it lags like hell. So I'm looking at getting an external hard drive or big memory stick to run it on.

I'm currently underway with X-Men: Destiny on the gaming aspect of this thread. xD

Darn it, that was meant to be University work. But yas, the view is splendid! :monocle:

I've actually been gaming a lot recently, considering that I'm actually up to date with my work.

Back