[SU/D] Kingdom Hearts: The Unsung War Trilogy

Hmm. Well then, time to recycle, adjust, and put in.

Name: Eile Mizer

Race: Human

Appearance:

Everything she wears is green. Her cowboy hat that sits on her forest green hair that falls down and stops at her waist. Her upper attire consist of a long sleeve shirt and jacket that stops just above of her midriff. Her short shorts is also green as stocking/legging starts a few inches down from her short shorts and reaches to her shoes. The stocking/legging has 4 brown belts strapped at the top of the legging/stocking as her shoes has heels on them and is as green as the rest of her outfit which she has come to name the Flame rider Outfit.On her hands are green fingerless gloves which is green as well. Her various weapons that she has are all green. Pretty much, you will never find her without some sort of green on her or nearby. Standing at 5'5 and weighing in at 140lbs, this green haired, eyed girl stands strong.

Affiliation: Light

Title: Guardian of the Eidolons.

Weapon: Sniper Scythe (As seen in the picture). A scythe that is made out of a 50 caliber sniper rifle. It can change from said rifle into a double edged scythe can fire the bullets as well. The recoil is used to increase the scythe's cutting power and allows her to jump higher then normal. It also allows her to move faster if the recoil is used as a boost.

Abilities/Limit Break

Negation Field: Due to her initial inability to use magic, Eile does not have a way to fight against magic users until Ramuh and Odin trained her. Under their teaching and learning of magic, Eile was allowed to 'borrow' both summons magical ability to negate all magic used against her within melee range of her after paying a blood price to both summons.

Crack Shot: Due to her inability to use magic, Eile's proficiency of using her Sniper Scythe improved to the point of being able to make semi accurate shots within melee range. It is not as accurate as taking a shot at regular sniper's distance, but it is accurate enough for melee combat. This ability is transferable to the Sniper Scythe's melee mode.

Drives:
Apprentice of Ramuh: Sacrificing a bit of her blood as payment to use Ramuh's powers, Eile can summon three Thunderbolts onto the field based on the bullet's impact point on the field. If it hits a person, it tracks to the person's current position and strike them. If the Thunderbolt hits a person that is in a group, the thunderbolt will hit the group. She will give off a Blue aura that everyone can see.

Pupil of the Valkyries: Sacrificing a bit of her blood as payment to use Odin's powers, Eile can summon eight slash waves at once that can be fired remotely. It can't track enemies. But it can be repositioned around Eile in any configuration. If the slash waves hits an enemy, it'll remain on the person for a bit, inflicting additional minor cuts to the enemy. She will give off a Green aura that everyone can see.

History:

Eile was born without knowing who her family is. Left to die, Eile would have died in the barren plains if fate have not intervene and brought Ramuh to her. Ramuh took pity on Eile. He took her, gave her name, raised and trained her terms of magic in the Feymarch. It was then that he learned of Eile's inability to use magic. Ramuh told Odin of this condition. At first he ignored Eile. Odin only took an interest in Eile after she challenged and lost to Odin in a one on one battle.

Odin found something in Eile that was valuable to his order. Determination, unwilling to give up despite the (extremely) overwhelming odds against her. Through his rigorous training, Odin has trained the girl into a strong fighter worthy of possibly being called a Valkyrie. But it is undeniable to all Eidolon that Eile deserves the title of Guardian of the Eidolon. It was then that Siren came to Eile and notified her of the war between light and darkness. Leaving her to choose her fate, Eile chose to go off and persue the war, keeping to her duty of protecting the Eidolons and bringing doom down to those who disrespects them.

I think I got everything. Let's see how this fares.

Edit 1: Pro Edit. Changed to Siren and put in the feymarch as her 'home'.

Last edited:
A Sniper Scythe...now where have I seen that before? :P

You might wanna fix up the bio a bit. Now I think it's really good, and I can and probably will want to adapt the story a bit involving travel to the Feymarch (which I assume is where the character comes from). But the thing I want you to change is to replace Shiva with someone else. If for no other reason other than nitpicking, it's because Shiva is already a Summon Spirit/Eidolon used by one of my characters, that being Luna Thermidor. For now your bio is Pending.

Ok. I edit the last post with the change.

On another note ... I like RWBY's trailer and the concept of a sniper scythe.

I'm not sure where you guys are, but your post did mention going to traverse town, so I'll plant my character there. That ok with you guys?

ah, yes, monty's gun scythe. Realistically not really practical, but practicality be damned when invoking rule of cool.

I approve of the start at Luna's homeworld Levont, and all scythes are impractical, a sniper scythe? Screw practicality, just use it like it's the damn plague.

*lurks*

My characters are somewhere back there... anywho. May have my characters pop up again, with your permission?

Also, scythes are completely practical weapons. When the avatar of death uses it, how is it not? Besides, I'm fairly sure you guys've seen Shadow fight at least once.

Well outside of rule of cool, I don't think it would be practical because, unlike a polearm, unless you're fast and capable of closing the distance, they lack the range.

Well, particularly when its hard to change direction mid swing and only really have one form of attack, swing. In addition to that, having a gun in the middle of a scythe, which is a heavy enough weapon, is not practical because the barrel (shaft) has to be metal to withstand the force of regular fire, making it incredibly heavy. And really, spear vs scythe is spear win any day. Just wait till he pulls back to swing and poke.

And seeing Shadow fight just further emphasises my point in realistic practicality, considering Shadow isnt a real person.

But like i said, realisticly, no, but its a RP. Rule of Cool wins in every fight against Realism

True. Besides, outside of the Chinese who actually made a scythe practical, no one else has done so. Besides, how are we discussing on scythes in the first place? I blame you noblesse for pulling the RWBY vid. XD

I'll take the blame...twas worth it. :grin:

But in any case, I will hopefully see some posts go on once Finals are over.

Noblesse Oblige

So, when can Chao and those in the Normandy descend? Oli has deployed the first of the neutralisers near the compound.

Tipsynaruto:

The Normandy crew will disembark when all 5 districts are cleared of gas, so Desiree, Luna and Laleth will have 4 more to go.

Ur...let's use the map of New York City, shall we?

These are the five districts of Traverse Town, The Normandy is located over water south of the 2nd district (in yellow) and that was the first district to be purged of the chemical gas.

C&P

hey dudes, i really tried to get posts up, but i dont have the time due to assignments. Id prob be unavailable till monday. srry

An announcement:

I will be taking a hiatus from RPing for the Thanksgiving holiday and for the month of December, Kingdom Hearts: Into the Dusk will resume with my post in January. If you still wish to make a post. You may do so during the hiatus.

Thank you and have a blessed holiday.

Back