Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Steam sale begins later today at 10 a.m. PST. What games are you guys hoping to grab?

I don’t have anything in mind yet. I’ll know it when I see it, I guess. Maybe Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles if it goes on sale.

I'm hoping to grab nothing. My backlog is already huge enough as it is. But those sales man. :(

Like you I don't really have anything in mind. I'm just putting a bunch of games I'm interested in on my wishlist and will likely just decide from there if it's on sale or not.

If by chance the Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky 1-3 go up, i'll probably grab them next week if the sale is still going.

Unless they've suddenly decided to change things the sale should be going on for 2 weeks. You should still have enough time.

I guess Steam has a new tool that lets you see how much you’ve spent on Steam overall: https://help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend

Or maybe it’s been around for some time and I just didn’t know. But whoa lol.

...Why did you post this. I think I'm having a little breakdown.

I'm not planning on buying anything. I've already pre-ordered (lol comes out at midnight) the Sims 4 Seasons. I may get another pack but that's not Steam related. I'm genuinely just staying away from sales or anything of the sorts because it just eats my money.

I only have a select few games I play anymore anyway. :lew: Something really has to catch my eye/interest for me to really consider buying it thankfully!

Ehh I only spent like 446 dollars in there.

...Why did you post this. I think I'm having a little breakdown.

I'm not planning on buying anything. I've already pre-ordered (lol comes out at midnight) the Sims 4 Seasons. I may get another pack but that's not Steam related. I'm genuinely just staying away from sales or anything of the sorts because it just eats my money.

I only have a select few games I play anymore anyway. :lew: Something really has to catch my eye/interest for me to really consider buying it thankfully!

Sorry! 😨 I’m here for support.

Two of the games in my wishlist are on sale. Yonder and Stormblood. However, seeing that I barely touched FFXIV this month, I’ll have to skip Stormblood.

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II are on sale and that’s very tempting at the moment. >.>

I don’t know why this is such a struggle, I barely even play games anymore! 😡

Sorry! 😨 I’m here for support.

Two of the games in my wishlist are on sale. Yonder and Stormblood. However, seeing that I barely touched FFXIV this month, I’ll have to skip Stormblood.

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II are on sale and that’s very tempting at the moment. >.>

I don’t know why this is such a struggle, I barely even play games anymore! 😡

You... you’ve skipped Stormblood... 😳

Back