Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Have you ever been stalked before? Could be in real life or online experience.

I've been stalked a few times, a couple serious ones. Without going into too much detail because it's a little too personal, when I was sixteen I was stalked by a 40-something year old woman. I think it lasted for a few weeks and had to get a restraining order. I never met her, but she called constantly on our house phone, asked to meet me a couple times, talked to my step-mother pretending to be a public official saying I was involved in a car accident (and few other crazy stories), and also hired someone at her work to dig information about my family (mainly my dad). I ended up staying at my aunt's house at another city for a month - thankfully it was during the summer so school was not an issue.

Few online stalkers too.

I've had a couple of issues for online stalking, it became pretty serious and quite terrifying. Outside of the internet, my ex would show up at my house, follow me to work, call me constantly. I never go to the point of legal enforcement, luckily.

I think about a year and a half ago around summer-time, there was a guy at my gym who had some secret crush on me... he was very creepy and would constantly stare at me. At that time, I dropped a lot of weight so I guess I was attractive to him but the way he went about it made him stalker-ish. I had told the manager of the gym, and apparently hes been doing it to other girls as well. Lets just say, he got kicked out thankfully xD.

Yeaaaahhh... Both accounts, real life and online. I rather leave that past behind me though, but people online can legit be creepy as hell...

I had a stalker on youtube a while ago (actually he still sends me a million messages but I've got it all auto-sent to spam). He doesn't send me all the messages on the PS3 anymore since I ignored them. Scary thing is that he lives in Wales.

Never reached a real-life situation and I don't think it ever will. He's more of a minor annoyance than anything now.

Back