SOTW Discussion & Results

@ Aerith.

If you keep participating SOTWs also ask Julius to do the same, I will participate all of them too. then we will not have less than 3 entries each week.
Three will be the minimum and have high chance to have over 5 each SOTW.

What do you say? also let me know Julius' opinion about it.

@ SavvyWilt:
Please don't take what I said in SOTW voting thread personally.
I just expresed my opinion.

Friends?

I normally do try to participate in most SOTWs, just to boost up the numbers. The android 18 sig I made for this weeks one was something I threw together in half an hour :lol: Just to boost the numbers.

And, I'll be asking Julius about entering too xD

That's nice.
Please let me know his opinion too.

Also, if you had entered your current sig (lower one) it would get my vote.

Heh, Thanks Shahab, it was something I did by myself, using no tutorials, so it was basically just me messing with the effects xD

It could use some brushing, but the colours really stand out against previous works, which is a good improvement imo.

Yeah, L is right
This one has blended by both colors and layers.

Ok, to start off SOTW 29, I need at least one more entry, so I'm extending the deadline till Sunday at the latest.

For SOTW 30, I'm thinking the theme should be "Couples" since it'll open the day after Valentines day.

Couples sounds good.
I agree with that.If it's ok, let me know to send you the entry.

Couples sounds good.
I agree with that.If it's ok, let me know to send you the entry.

Last edited:
For SOTW 30, I'm thinking the theme should be "Couples" since it'll open the day after Valentines day.

Ew, sounds yuck. Gathering from the fact you're introducing couples in unison with Valentines day, that would automatically make it have to be something romantic.

amirite?

Yes, unless you can do a couple without it being romantic.

And, I'll put up the SOTW 29 voting thread sometime in the next 24 hours, only two entries though ><

Can I send you the COUPLE's sig now?
BTW I guess one of the entries are yours? yes?

Actually, no. I didn't have enough time to set up SOTW 28 on Friday, let alone create a sig for it ><

Savvywilt was the winner of SOTW 28! Congrats dude!

SOTW283.png

And the winner of SOTW 29 was Savvywilt! Again!

SOTW292.png

From now on, if you win SOTW you get to decide what will be in the next guidelines thread - theme and rules.

Congratulations dude.
your current sig is the win. What will the next SOTW be?

@ Aerith: Go ahead for the voting thread of SOTW30
EDIT: this poll was on just for 4 days!?

Back