SOTW Discussion & Results

Actually, that applies for everyone. If you're making a sig for this weeks SOTW please let me know in some way, so I don't make the thread without receiving everyones entries ^_^

I dunno if I can post my submission for the SOTW contest here or..

I'll do it anyway, I'm a rebel I know, I beat the ladies back with a stick.

Hope you guys like it, if you need proof I made it tell me, I have the PSD file saved and all.

Last edited:
I dunno if I can post my submission for the SOTW contest here or..

I'll do it anyway, I'm a rebel I know, I beat the ladies back with a stick.

Hope you guys like it, if you need proof I made it tell me, I have the PSD file saved and all.
No need to proof it until someone thinks that already has seen your sig somewhere else used or credited by someone else, or someone says that it's his/hers.

Welcome to SOTW. you'll like it.
It helps us to improve our skills by seeing how the winners win and why and also many comments on the voting thread.

4 entries in so far, I think all I'm waiting for is Warbs.

So once Warbourne PMs me his entry I'll open the voting thread. Unless, that is, I'm waiting for someone else too that I've forgotten about :lol:

And the winner of SOTW 24 is, Derek / L!

SOTW246.png

Well done!

SOTW 25 will be set up as soon as Warbs PMs me his entry :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Current deadline for SOTW 27 is Friday...but since I've recieved no entrys so far, I might extend it a week =/

Well, congratulations to Z and SavvyWilt! They both tied for SOTW 26!

SOTW261.png

SOTW264.png

SOTW 27 voting thread is up now, and the guidelines for SOTW 28 shall be up shortly =]

Thanks. ^^
I shouldn't have smudged it so much though, but it was my first sig where I actually smudged anything.

Yeah. I've noticed that, but still it was the best.
You + abstract brushes = a cool siggy maker. Hope you know how to create abstract brushes.

Back