Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Theme: Steampunk

mRms9JU.png

08liViP.png

So_TW_97.png

* Entrants are not allowed to vote for their own entries.
* Voting ends in 6 days.
* Posting feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'll be blunt, here...

The first one looks like Cyberpunk...

The third one looks like Science Fantasy

The only one that looks like true steampunk is number 2, so voting for it purely on best fitting the theme.

Sweet baby Jesus... hookay, I didn't expect this to be this tough to decide :wacky:

#1 does indeed look like Cyberpunk, but it's still a very well made image. The colours are nice and subtle so they don't detract from the blue glow of the eyes and the machine-like face thing. Yep, that's the scientific term for it. Look it up, nerd.

#2 , I feel like the...um... hat? she's wearing is a bit OTT. I feel like this, combined with the fact that it's a more anime-style character rather than a human character, detracts slightly from the overall image.

#3 , the background is a bit messy I feel. There's a lot of noise that I feel don't really add to the image so much as it distracts from the character. The character and catchphrase, however, is the best out of the three. The character is more what I envision in my mind a steampunk lady would look like, and the catchphrase is funny.

In summation, if #3 had been done with a more subtle background it would have been even better, but I still give it my vote.

Congratulations to Six for winning this week's SOTW.
Make sure to check out the guidelines for next week.

1. Morgalodia
2. Six
3. Galadín

[Thread closed.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back