SOTW 45 Voting thread

Best signature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna have to go with 1 here. 3 is cute, but I personally don't like too many colors. I prefer to see 2 - 3 colors used in a signature. Too many colors and grainy effects made it a little too messy, but in an artistic way at least. I like the rounded borders but I think the sig width is little too small. =/

1 has nice solid colors and very simple, but I like it. You can feel that energy vibe with the way the C4D effects were used surrounding the render. Quite effective. The sig size isn't too appealing as well, however. =/

I'm going for #4, I love the colours used...it reminds me of marmalade xD
Seriously though, I love the colours used and they blend with the render really well and the font is amazing too! Kudos.
The borders also strike me because it's something new and makes the sig stand out imo. Therefore #4. Well done! ;)

I really like number 3, I love the colours and the background & thiose funky dice

I just like the way it looks, I dunno what it is but it kinda looks like it's been done in pencil crayon (>_<) and that just makes it look really nifty imo :monster:

I voted for number 4 because Byakuya happens to be like my favorite Bleach chara, plus the background is awesome :D

Number 4 for me most definitely. (Wow, I'm a poet and didn't know it :P)

I'm going with number 1.

I love the C4D usage, great lightning and good colors.

I like six and how its done like a faint misty image that in my oppion seems like a dream or vision thats laid back and calm.

Back