So how was your day today?

Jimmy

PIE lover!
Veteran
Gil
I think it would be a good idea to just ask how your day was...was it a regular day? A special day? A bad day? (reminds of that song).

Basically this will allow us to know more about your daily life too and get to know everyone better:)

So i will start:

Today i had a pretty boring day, i spent maybe about 5 hours in front of the computer doing nothing. But hey at least i reached level 31 in the RPG so happy day!:rolleyes:

Yeah i know my day pretty much sucked...so how did yours go?

well my day so far has been pretty good i guess. i never do complain anyways. got to work a lil early so i just sat outside and just listened to my ipod for like half an hour. work was pretty fun, as usual, i laughed so hard cuz my friend is just so funny and random.

got home like at six and now i feel a lil sick...i think its just the weather transition getting to me. but yeah cant wait for the weekend! just two more days....

Well, I had me a good bit of lulz after trying to decide what I should post for two hours. ^_^

But then Angelus Ninja'd me. :'(

But overall, it's been a really great day. I got to listen to my music at MAX Volume all day and had the house all to myself. :D

I spent about two hours looking out the window like a retard waiting for the sun to appear so i could go to the beach today...and i went to the beach but when i got there "bimbos" had invaded the beach once again:S

IIII saw my friends rat who had just had babies rofl when she's had it a week.. went to work.. and then me and my friend got a little revenge on someone I dislike veryyy much :P

A good day I'd say!

Today i went to the beach again...and i saw with my very own eyes a guy pissing in the water:O

I was really pissed off...because newsflash there are people swimming in the sea, and the worst of it all is that the beach as bathrooms:dry:

dude thats discusting (dont think i spelled it right) that guys must have something wrong, on another note that would suck for anyone who opens their mouth in that water. :D

my day wasnt that bad, the rain is starting to get to me though because my current job is delivering papers and i have been rained out for most of the week. best part is i spend so little time doing my job and so much more with friends before school starts.:D

hello mr. jimmy tanda hahaha
well my day was kinda busy because of washing the dishes,posting here in the forums,chatting and making my own games haha

ROFL don´t forget about being hyper too:P

I spent all day home but at least i gained some more levels in the RPG forum so not all was bad:rolleyes:

Last edited:
well i had football (american) practice at 3 and it dragged on forever so that sucked. i had a good breakfast though and just ate pizza so at least my day started and ended well, even if the middle was shitty. all in all my day was average.

Today was a very long day...since i had to travel around the subway back and forth to get some papers for my inscripton in the great institunion of learning that is my school.

Also just spent more than a hour with Shahab defeating Defendor X in the RPG talk about long battles:mad:

My day was tiring, then bad, then better, then great, then bad again and now it's good again :)

today sucked early on...i was hungover from last night's events then i fell asleep until like 3 p.m. and woke up fresh ready to take on the world.

Have you ever done something insanely stupid that you regret SOOOO much and you would do anything to take it back.................. thats pretty much my whole week.

Have you ever done something insanely stupid that you regret SOOOO much and you would do anything to take it back.................. thats pretty much my whole week.

And what was that regretfull thing?:O

Today i saw some kids getting their cell phones stolen by some random punks at the trainstation...and to think that i have to use that train i better get me some protection or else i just might have to go medieval on those punks!!!

Well at least it was not me.

well just a regular day. I only have 1 class in school in this day and now that I'm home I'm gonna hit my piano or read after I sign off here.

Well today I have been cleaning the house,fixing the house,and writing.Later I am going to Wall Mart and get my brother Kevin chocolate milk for him when he comes to visit on Tuesday.Basically thats it for today ^__^

I've never been so happy that Saturday has finally came around. I started a full-time job at a daycare center on Monday...and by Friday, my energy was all spent. >.>

Now I get to relax. Finally.

Today is starting off pretty well so far. I got up, didn't get a lecture at all from my parents. I get my phone back sometime today or monday. I am home alone listening to music.

I have taken a shower and ate. Now, I am relaxing. This is starting to be a pretty nice day.

Back