Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Hey there folks,

I hope this doesn't surprise some. I've let the staff know that I will be stepping down from being an admin and staff overall due to personal commitments. I have not been as active over the years due to life events tend to always change at the most opportune time. In my recent few months I've been through the slower transition where it is finally adding roots to this here tree. Plus work put a lovely security policy around wifi/internet where I can only get on so few sites.

Safe to say, you have quite the hard working staff to push content and also sustain the community in a enjoyable state. Support these guys/girls as they keep pushing forward. Ya'll have always been awesome, so I'm sure nothing will change there.

I'll be around a bit here and there, but family life is starting to be more of a baseline routine for me. I'll make sure to filter through discord and the SB when I can.

- Smurf-Shu out!

*dislike* :sad3:

Take care, T-man. I will definitely miss you as one of our administrators.

Damn.. just as I've returned too. :( At least you'll still be around here and there. Family and personal commitments are of the utmost importance so I hope they go smoothly as possible. :monster:

All the best with your commitments! Hope everything goes well for you.

Yeah we all have to answer when real life come a calling, sad to hear you won't be around as much and stinks that work added that security policy. Gonna miss seeing you around and hope to see ya on discord and the sb whenever you can be on there, take care man.

Go well into the sunset Shu. Thanks for all your help and encouragement, you were an awesome admin!

Back