Salutations!

Daenoxiis

The Dead Man
Gil
Hello! I'm new here, but not new to the series by any means. I find myself replaying the PSX/PS2-era games since VII - X-2 have all been released on Steam now. I've had them a while, I just needed for "the pull" to come. Final Fantasy VII was my first video game RPG. I'm glad fan sites and forums still exist for the series. Essentially I would like to get my personal completionist saves back and now that I can run through everything, I'm going to do it one game at a time.

Team Final Fantasy VII. It was my first too, and definitely holds a special place in my heart as my all time favourite ♥️

Welcome to the forums! Let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to the forums! Final Fantasy VII was my first too, such a golden time in my life! I hope you stick around and post a bit, we're all here ready to have a good FF discussion! 🥳

Welcome to the forums, Daenoxiis!

I also started with Final Fantasy VII (which has remained my favourite from then on, although I like all of the games in some way). I swear there are members who started with other games as well, but FFVII is the one that hooked a whole generation of fans, and might well do so again with a new generation with the Remake project.

We're friendly folk here and most of us are naturally passionate about Final Fantasy, so you're in good company! I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself.

Hello and welcome to the forum Daenoxiis! I hope you enjoy your time around here and feel at home with the FFF community!!

Unlike the others there, the first Final Fantasy game I experienced wasn't FFVII :lew:. I believe it was actually FFVI but the old SNES US version of the game which was strangely packaged as Final Fantasy III. Both my parents were gamers so I remember sitting on the sofa watching them play through it when I was maybe 3 or 4 years old. The first game I ever played myself and completed 100% was Crisis Core, so in the end I'm not that unique at all!

Anyways, it's nice to have you on board, I hope you get to scratch that completionist itch and get your 100% play through of your favourite FF games! I admire your tenacity for sure and wish you luck with that!
Let us know too if there's anything you're unsure of around the forum or need help with. A member of staff is always within hollering distance!

Back