Salutations!

Daenoxiis

The Dead Man
Gil
Mako Points
Hello! I'm new here, but not new to the series by any means. I find myself replaying the PSX/PS2-era games since VII - X-2 have all been released on Steam now. I've had them a while, I just needed for "the pull" to come. Final Fantasy VII was my first video game RPG. I'm glad fan sites and forums still exist for the series. Essentially I would like to get my personal completionist saves back and now that I can run through everything, I'm going to do it one game at a time.

Six

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘆! 🔪
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Team Final Fantasy VII. It was my first too, and definitely holds a special place in my heart as my all time favourite ♥️

Welcome to the forums! Let us know if you have any questions!

Miko

Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
D'agger Tribal
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Welcome to the forums! Final Fantasy VII was my first too, such a golden time in my life! I hope you stick around and post a bit, we're all here ready to have a good FF discussion! 🥳

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Welcome to the forums, Daenoxiis!

I also started with Final Fantasy VII (which has remained my favourite from then on, although I like all of the games in some way). I swear there are members who started with other games as well, but FFVII is the one that hooked a whole generation of fans, and might well do so again with a new generation with the Remake project.

We're friendly folk here and most of us are naturally passionate about Final Fantasy, so you're in good company! I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself.

Galadín

Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
Hello and welcome to the forum Daenoxiis! I hope you enjoy your time around here and feel at home with the FFF community!!

Unlike the others there, the first Final Fantasy game I experienced wasn't FFVII :lew:. I believe it was actually FFVI but the old SNES US version of the game which was strangely packaged as Final Fantasy III. Both my parents were gamers so I remember sitting on the sofa watching them play through it when I was maybe 3 or 4 years old. The first game I ever played myself and completed 100% was Crisis Core, so in the end I'm not that unique at all!

Anyways, it's nice to have you on board, I hope you get to scratch that completionist itch and get your 100% play through of your favourite FF games! I admire your tenacity for sure and wish you luck with that!
Let us know too if there's anything you're unsure of around the forum or need help with. A member of staff is always within hollering distance!