[S/D] Eureka Academy: Second Semester

i like it;P infact i quite like it:) this teacher will not interfere, that said i am eating pasta with truffles and drinking le grand cru white wine:P so i am busy:P

Oh, and Estrella was just leaving her dorm, and it looks like Delijah was too (correct me if I'm wrong) - so one or the other, possibly both, might notice the commotion . :hmmm:

Alright, Pandora, lets run interference. Delijah still remembers Orion clearly from Sem 1

Alright . :ryan: Don't worry about me not knowing the history though, since I was a frequent reader of the first EA - but since Estrella doesn't know any of the students yet . . .:wacky:

Remember, Delijah has her Yellow blazer hanging on her shoulder like a cape. Ill have her interact first since they ahve a history. Then you can jump in.

So are we allowed to just post whenever or do we post in a certain order? :) I'm a bit bored today so I want to make another post <3

If you want, you can make a post where we meet up and such, since we are roomies and such. :awesome:

@Tispy. So that's how she would identify her as being part of DisCo . :hmmm: But alright~ sounds like a plan . :mokken:

@Squillium. You can post whenever you want to, really . :wacky:

If you want, you can make a post where we meet up and such, since we are roomies and such. :awesome:

ok we can meet but Story isn't one to start a conversation, so Joey will have to try to talk to him.

My Character is a massive emo dickhead.

Make it seem like he has a problem with me. I'm sure I can work something out.

Cardiac Kid

Ok. I'll do my post first then :) then you can do the actual real meeting between them.

After already finishing three character bios for the RP, found out FF's character Nova is looking for my character Sophia to apologize to her, so I have gotten permission to add her as well, as this exception under the circumstances.

General Info

Name:
Sophia
Title: None
Class: Mage

Appearance: Humanoid Form:

Sophia_by_ssbmaster.jpg

While in human shape, Sophia's Height is 5'9, weight is 160 pounds. Most Ferfnir prefer to be in their human shape, but Sophia slightly prefers to be in her Wolf shape most of the time, unlike most of her kin.

Her overall appearance is just like that of a Wolf, just biped and larger when in human shape. She has fluffy, white as snow fur, with eyes as blue as the sky. Crimson Wolf is more skilled at everything he does than Sophia, so even her shape shifting skill isn't as strong, as a result her human shape, on top of the fact she doesn't wear any people clothing, generally keeps more of a Wolf look to her.

Other than making her a human's size and technically, standing and being able to move around on two legs, it isn't that effective at anthropomorphizing her, making her more human-like.

Sophia never wears any clothing or armour, she is comfortable as she naturally is, without wearing some attire over herself, warmth wise all the fur is more than enough to be comfortable in cold temperatures.

Feral Form:

Sophia_Wolf_Shape_by_ssbmaster.jpg

A beautiful creature of a radiant white color, and bright blue eyes, Sophia is basically a White (Arctic) Wolf. Of her parents, her father had all black fur, while her mother, whom she looks very much like, had all white fur, and those sky blue eyes, she appears to have gotten all of her looks from her, not seeming to really have any of the father's features.

Appearance is basically the same as in human shape, but due to the shape shift, is now quadruped at all times, and size is scaled down considerably, height now being 2'10, and weight 115 pounds.

Personality:
Sophia has a fun, playful, light hearted personality, and enjoys being around children. She is quite innocent, strongly dislikes fighting and death, and believes there is always another way to solve problems between one another.

When she is alone and bored, she often chases her tail (Feral Form), but when it is dusk or dawn, she enjoys to watch the sun set or rise, and likes to look up and the stars and the moon at night, slowly dozing off as time passes.

As for her level of tolerance, if say somebody trips and spills some water on her, but then apologizes afterwards, she wouldn't be upset by it, and kindly accept the apology.

She has a pure heart, without so much as a mote of darkness in it, she has faith and believes in God and all of his word aka the bible. She is very strongly against killing, especially the innocent, but is against what she sees as unnecessary deaths in general, believing that rarely is there reasoning great enough to kill somebody over.

Weapons: None

Abilities: None

History: Despite a rather unfortunate event during her first semester, her and her brother, Crimson Wolf, are both returning students, both with hopes to become the stronger from time spent at Eureka Academy, her brother to possibly learn specific battle techniques, and her to, hopefully not at the risk of her life, learn white magic so she would be able to heal herself or others if they got hurt.

This time, she would be a little more nervous as she arrived, as opposed to being purely excited, for two reasons. Firstly, it wasn't all new to her like it was in the first semester. Secondly, she was going to be very cautious to not go about having someone going about trying to teach her magic by...causing her to fear for her very life, and come but a few seconds short of getting crushed to death.

She would go into this with the thought in mind that she would be more serious about what she is there for, and try to be more brave, for what her innocence won't limit her from. But before long she would generally go about being her typical cheerful self, keeping her hopes and spirits up.

ID Info

Color: Light Blue (like the clear sunny sky of day)
Avi/Picture:

SophiaHeadshot.jpg

Dislikes: Sadness, Pain
Sect: Blue

Huh, I thought there would be two DisCo members running interference? Then again, I suppose having one person attack me requires only one DisCo...

There'll be more people attacking me from here on out, and about half of them won't be in the open. In time, Orion's going to pester DisCo for authorization to defend himself with hand-to-hand combat skills only.

Meanwhile, Orion is star-gazing on the roof. I doubt anyone will join him... so he shall remain there till dinner time.

Just for personal reference, by double room apartment with a kitchen and common room do we mean that its

a) two beds in each bedroom?

and

b) more than one bedroom sharing the same common room and kitchen?

Or is it one common room, one kitchen, 2 separate rooms?

Back