[RPG Clan] *Radical Dreamers*

If by that you mean walking around aimlessly, killing both bosses, getting to the shop to find out my Combat Level is not enough for the attack type and on top of that finding the Koloth NPC that gave me the Godsword, then the answer is yes. :dave:

How the fuck did you manage that? :confused: :gasp:

I beat the Mystic Castle areas first and since I was LV 54 I rearranged my stats to get a turn between monsters, so I always had a turn in between to either heal or keep attacking. My SPD was around 400 while STR remained at 700, I use a dagger and a claw as a weapon, and I aimed to kick out Pestilence Demon first since his defense is lower.

Alright then. Since I have now found inspiration to keep killing wolves for a time I shall do so.

Also, much obliged Julius! You scouting the places out will help us out a great deal!

SPOILERS!

Alright, my report so far.
Nightmare.jpg

As you can see, this one has Cura which means lots of revival, unfortunately the other monster has a STATS-TAKE-DOWN (STD) spell which pretty much is a pain in the arse, deals heavy damage and cuts off your STR by a 100 or so. So my advice, get SPD and DEX, and make sure you take the Ice Beast first.

The Nightmare will keep resurrecting it giving it 500 HP which you can take down again and this cycle repeats until you exhaust Nightmare's MP. Of course they'll hit hard your pet.

IceBeast.jpg

Here's Ice Beast and its infamous spell.

Now, you can get to these areas from the Crimson Wolf NPC at the Mystic Castle Entrance. I am LV 60 still and made it to the shop, first try. If you use your Megaelixir, don't worry, go back to the NPC and since you don't have a Megaelixir he'll just give you another one.

The shop has two spells:
2newspells.jpg

You can scan me for the details. And it has an enchantment but since I neglected my wield a little during my Mage Marathon well I can't get it, for now, but I will later.

There are two items as well, a shield and a crossbow, they look good, but I am sticking to my dagger and my claw for now.

Well I am preparing to jump further, see you on the other side.

This is all the Intel I got for now. :dave:

Sorry mages, it seems things aren't getting better on your end so far. Mage's Bane is quite a bitch spell which is used agains.... well duh, Mages.

IMPORTANT: Early levels you'll find teams of one nightmare and one ice beast, later on you'll get two ice beasts and one nightmare. Yup, it sucks. Get a lot of speed. Recommended SPD, well over 460. :monster:

Anyways, I'll call it out for the day, maybe for now at least. If anyone has any doubts of what kind of STAT arrangement you should have, well feel free to look at mine. I am having no problem with my current build.

Last edited:
Hey Shadow, if you get a minute, hop on over to the invincible. I know a great place for you to level quick.

On a side note, watch out for Ice Elementals, those beasts have 700 DEF but they can still be damaged with weapons, it just takes patience, berserk and attack types. Keep your HP high too, preferably above the 900 because they have a nasty spell that bites hard....800 dmg hard. :hmph:

There's also a Big Foot, lots of STR. Try to always get more turns than your opponent or else you'll have a hard time staying alive. I am LV 64, managed to get after the second checkpoint but will stay to train some levels.

Oh yeah, which is why I showed it to you. I say get to about level 50, then clear out the forest. It would be cake after that.

Anyone on tonight? I need motivation to train.....meh maybe I'll just do some work first and then train :3 Whatever. The most replies ratioed with the second to little number of people in this clan compared to the tons in other clans with their less replies means we're extremely active....Why even think of putting us down? :( But anyways my last rant on that issue. I'll get the the front page infor stuff later as I've got loads of school work showing up in places I didn't even know I had. so if you want to get at me, find me on facebook, msn, or the sb ^_^

Yea Sabriel photoshopped our origional banners. I'll try photoshopping something......It didn't work much when I tried last time but I think there can be something done...

Yeah, I'm sure any one of you guys can do a better banner job than i could. :sad3:

Though I can help level and improve the clan. :hmmm:

Double-post ftw. :mokken:

I could really use some help from someone close. I'm trying to clear out the halloween area, but am starting to run out of stuff. That place is longer than I thought it would be, so any help I could get would be useful.

EDIT: Oh shit, I just got to the end of it.

Okay so massive update to the front of the page! Haha sorry guys I've been ppretty busy in RL so I haven't been too active on the forums. Anyways I'm gonna start bak up on the project to spruce up the clan base a bit! Anyways can anyone help me find the halloween area? I've been searching for it for like hours O_O

No problem. It's on the same side as Purgatorio, and it has the trees for its symbol.

Yes. Leveling up is a very good thing. Just remember that spot I showed you for if you need to get levels for something.

That spot doesn't work as well now that I'm levelled a bit, but i guess it's still a pretty good place to train and stuff :P I use it sometimes still. But I just want to move on already mostly >.<

Back