Rinoa, Quistis, and Selphie

haha i wouldve sed edeam dunno why prob cuz ive got a thing for gothic chix but outta the 3 it wud have to be selphie cuz she remind me of my m8.

uhh that shud be edea

Last edited:
I would go for Quistis (as much as I like all three of them), I usually prefer the more serious characters in FF games. And Quistis is by far the most mature of the main group.

i really like them all :P i love all the ff8 chars but out of the three i would say rinoa

I really like rinoa because she has a body of a goddess and i personaly think shes hot thats y i voted for her.

Hmmmmmmm....

Quisty would have to be my choice!! With Selphie a close second! I totally thought she was a real cool character!! Much more real in the storyline!! One sided love sucks but at least she cared enough not to make a big deal about it and let them be happy right...:huh:

Has to be rinoa

I like the unique weapon

They are all quite crap tho
Thats why they are never in my party

Haha

Selphie is my favourite with Rinoa a close second. The reason I love Selphie is because she is so cheerful all the time and tries to see the best in everyone and everything. Plus I had Selphie hair in college!

Selphie gets my vote, cause she's happy, funny and hyper, keeps me entertained, and cause the way she acts compared to squall kinda keeps me entertained, main reason why i put her in my part is to see what she'll say in a situation

Gotta be Rinoa cus shes the kind of girl that makes you think awwwww cute lol

of the 3 selphie but i gotta admit my fave is edea - guess it must be the sexy commanding older women thing that does it for me :rolleyes:

Back