Rinoa, Quistis, and Selphie

Gil
So who's your favorite? My favorite of the three is Quistis. Mainly because we have alot of the same characteristics and I feel like she was the most real character in the game, that she was fully 'fleshed out'. I love writing fanfiction and most often Quistis is my leading lady! ^_^

Hmm, did you vote...? Just wondering.

Selphie was very funny, in fact, Rikku reminded me alot of her, but I just loved Quistis. I was kinda rooting for her and Squall to hook up, but of course he stuck with Rinoa. > . <

Quistis ROX!! she kicks some butt... she was my first level 100 character..

What's wrong with Rinoa? She has a good looking body so I'm gonna vote for her. :D

i vote for quistis, just clearly she is better than the other two with her whip, she is mature, she has one of the coolest bunch of limit break and i love characters with the blue magic ability :)

Hmm, Eiko? Not familiar with her. But have you noticed that Squaresoft likes to reproduce personalities between games? Often some characters in a certain game share major characteristics with other characters from a different game.

It's slightly annoying to me. You'd think that with all their creative genius Squaresoft could bring out some original characters. But then again, I can't really complain b/c I do enjoy such characters as Rikku and Selphie, they add that comedic effect, which is a welcome break from some serious parts of the games.

i voted for rinoa because she's the main character, and the best limit break (invisible moon?)

Hmm, Eiko? Not familiar with her. But have you noticed that Squaresoft likes to reproduce personalities between games? Often some characters in a certain game share major characteristics with other characters from a different game.

It's slightly annoying to me. You'd think that with all their creative genius Squaresoft could bring out some original characters. But then again, I can't really complain b/c I do enjoy such characters as Rikku and Selphie, they add that comedic effect, which is a welcome break from some serious parts of the games.

Eiko was one of the characters in FFIX, another spunky child, who has a crush on the lead character.

I went for the sexy teacher.

My vote is biased but I don't care. It's Quistis. I haven't seen any game girl who looks hotter than her yet. Using her in party can be a pain but I stuck to my Quistis fanboyism. Her player card is always the first one I go after and I don't progress until I get it.

I voted for Quistis-she's got the most personality,plus her limit breaks and whip can do a LOT of damage to monsters.I frequently used Quistis in my party.

Back